X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh I did. BTW, where has Heather been? Seams like for-ev-er.

-Dan

Comment

• I know I miss her advice.

I think she is caught up with those whole CiB split with Dave, just waiting for the CiB forums to go up. I will FB message her and see whats up in a bit.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yeah I miss her womanly advice too.

-Dan

Comment

• Heather where ever you are COME BACK TO US!!!
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• ughh I never realized how much life sucks when you have to work. Seriously, 10-6 tomorrow wtf is that shit. And its suppose to rain. You would be surprised how many idiots come in to get their car washed and detailed when Its raining.

-Dan

Comment

• I am going to be working 10-12 hours a day everyday Monday-Friday over the summer learning to write code. THAT is gunna suck. Especially since I **** writing code. I am only doing it because I get paid, even though it has nothing to do with what I want to do (well it has something to do with it , but not thaaatt much). Unless I learn PHP so I can create some websites for extra $$ on the side, as well as making a blog for my photo work.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                ughh I never realized how much life sucks when you have to work. Seriously, 10-6 tomorrow wtf is that shit. And its suppose to rain. You would be surprised how many idiots come in to get their car washed and detailed when Its raining.
                More cash for you.

Btw, so what you guys know about "missile" drift cars?

Originally posted by checkmate2006
                SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

• Originally posted by Atlantian View Post
                  Where are you going?
                  japan

jk new york
                  Originally posted by prodigee View Post

Thats not the issue, I am not afraid of what people are gunna say about me. I just.. I don't know its weird.

Tell me what day you are free btw.
                  speak yo. When I see you and you dont talk, ima slap you so be ready.

can I have yo numba?can I have yo numba?can I? can I? Can I? can I have yo numba?

pm me that shit yo
                  |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                  Drama you are like god
                  Originally posted by SwearBear
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• whats up guysss

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post

I am going to be working 10-12 hours a day everyday Monday-Friday over the summer learning to write code. THAT is gunna suck. Especially since I **** writing code. I am only doing it because I get paid, even though it has nothing to do with what I want to do (well it has something to do with it , but not thaaatt much). Unless I learn like PHP and Flash.
                      I work only 5 hours a day monday-friday, then 8 on saturdays. I only have sundays off. It sucks but I figure ill be making a good lump of cash.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                        japan

jk new york

can I have yo numba?can I have yo numba?can I? can I? Can I? can I have yo numba?

pm me that shit yo
                        Oh I'll talk. We have talked on XBL before so its not awks. Its just when I have never talked to the person before, its even worse with girls...

But yeah you want my digits... Well TOUGH you CAN'T have it.

JK.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Chad e46 View Post
                          whats up guysss
                          Woah! Charlie what are you doing in my thread.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                            I work only 5 hours a day monday-friday, then 8 on saturdays. I only have sundays off. It sucks but I figure ill be making a good lump of cash.
                            More money for H2O!
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                              woah! Charlie what are you doing in my thread.
                              easy

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                                japan

jk new york

pm me that shit yo
                                Sounds fun.

Anyone coming to Washington to watch the Evergreen stage of Formula D?

Originally posted by checkmate2006
                                SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

Working...
                                X