Comment

• Sure is slow tonight...
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• 04' 350z
              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
              That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• 500 miles needs to come sooner. I **** breaking in clutches

-Dan

Comment

• Where is Drama, Sam, and Heather?
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• oh hai im here.

Okay story time.
                    My dad just bitched at me about savings and blah blah blah wasn't really listening but all I heard was "buying rims is a waste of money because your car is going to last for about another year! I can only get about three more years out of my Lexus because I drive so much!"
                    I laughed. Like hard. I was like "Dad. My car has 35,000 miles on it. I maintain it. You drive 80 miles a day, so 400 a week. My college is 400 miles away. So essentially what you're saying is that my car is only going to last a year because I drive as much as you? I'll drive that much every...month maybe? Your car is from 2005. Three more years would make it 8 years old. Are you basically telling me that in 9 months I should just be like 'Oh fuck it, my car's gonna be gone in like 3 months. No need for an oil change.'"
                    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                      Where is Drama, Sam, and Heather?
                      right her'
                      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                      Drama you are like god
                      Originally posted by SwearBear
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• What the fuck? What did he say to that.. I mean its pretty damn obvious thats bullshit.

Just buy the new wheels anyway and say you painted your current ones white. I'm sure he won't even notice hahahaha.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• My friend did that haha. His mom told him no modding his 1.8t. He bought coilovers, front mount, and new wheels within a week. His mom has no idea haha

-Dan

Comment

• Yeah he just changed the subject. Hahaha.

I'm getting a MBP for graduation. My birthday falls pretty close to that so I get $200.
                            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                              My friend did that haha. His mom told him no modding his 1.8t. He bought coilovers, front mount, and new wheels within a week. His mom has no idea haha
                              Yeah man I dropped my car from 1.5" to over 3.5" and my dad had no idea even though he told me not to.
                              I'm really hoping these tires stretch so I don't have to buy new ones.
                              Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Are the tires you using stretched already? I heard that if you stretch a tire once, you shouldnt re-use it again due to it not holding air.

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X