X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did your Mom let you take the DSLR? That shot looks fresh, I wanna see MOAR!!!!!
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I havent been summer raging at all since I got back

-Dan

Comment

• I haven't been summer raging, cause its not summer for me yet...
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
          I haven't been summer raging, cause its not summer for me yet...
          Just wait till you graduate. That was the epic summer rage. So epic, I don't remember it haha

-Dan

Comment

Did your Mom let you take the DSLR? That shot looks fresh, I wanna see MOAR!!!!!
            no i actually just verbally fought my mom about the camera.

I'm adding my watermark to the photos so they should be up soon
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
              Just wait till you graduate. That was the epic summer rage. So epic, I don't remember it haha
              Too bad our PGP is no alcohol its the day after that all the parties are, and since I'm not friends with anyone in my town I won't be going to any...
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                no i actually just verbally fought my mom about the camera.

I'm adding my watermark to the photos so they should be up soon
                I like how you had to add verbally to make it better hahah. Just get straight A's so you can get that 7D (cause getting straight A's is mad easy to do).
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Too bad our PGP is no alcohol its the day after that all the parties are, and since I'm not friends with anyone in my town I won't be going to any...
                  Whats PGP?
                  And who needs friends when all you need is a bottle and SW? haha

-Dan

Comment

I like how you had to add verbally to make it better hahah. Just get straight A's so you can get that 7D (cause getting straight A's is mad easy to do).
                    lol.

not when you have tests about every 3 weeks and a gay spanish teacher that doesnt let you do make up work or anything. Gotta work my ass off these last 3 weeks of school.

Drama you are like god
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• PGP = Post Graduation Party (its like through the school).
                      I do have you guys as my friends right, RIGHT!!
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

And who needs friends when all you need is a bottle and SW? haha
                        sig status yo

Drama you are like god

Comment

PGP = Post Graduation Party (its like through the school).
                          I do have you guys as my friends right, RIGHT!!
                          haha, I had my graduation party the day after graduating. I came to that so hung over it was crazy. I sat in my inner tube in my pool with sunglasses and just said "hi" to people haha. And were your friends

-Dan

Comment

lol.

not when you have tests about every 3 weeks and a gay spanish teacher that doesnt let you do make up work or anything. Gotta work my ass off these last 3 weeks of school.
                            This is where the internet fails at portraying sarcasm hahahah. Trust me I know how hard it is... My public school is apparently number 2 in CT and number like 30 something in the nation it so annoying.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

haha, I had my graduation party the day after graduating. I came to that so hung over it was crazy. I sat in my inner tube in my pool with sunglasses and just said "hi" to people haha. And were your friends
                              Yay!
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

sig status yo
                                haha take it

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X