X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The song I'm Burnt makes me laugh because it's a rap song and the guy is black.
    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by punkhop83 View Post
      Blue Waffle

Nasty stuff right there.

-Dan

Comment

• Fuck kids in my town. Fucking done with my "best friend" so tired of his shit, you can't have your best friend and then a girl that controls your life (that isn't your fucking girlfriend), and just spend time with her and ditch your "best friend" at anytime and defend the stupid cunt that no one except you can stand, and expect our life long friendship to stay strong.

Fuck highschool.

I wanna go to fucking college right the fuck now.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Highschool blows.
          Just find the right people to kick it with.
          Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• I have a ton of friends outside of my school, but while I am on this band trip I really only have 1 friend here and now I am done with his shit. So tired of this shit. Can't wait to just be at college and be with people who I don't know and I can start fresh with.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• thats why you bring "the one" with you on the trip. That's definitely what I would do...
              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
              Drama you are like god
              Originally posted by SwearBear
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                Fuck kids in my town. Fucking done with my "best friend" so tired of his shit, you can't have your best friend and then a girl that controls your life (that isn't your fucking girlfriend), and just spend time with her and ditch your "best friend" at anytime and defend the stupid cunt that no one except you can stand, and expect our life long friendship to stay strong.

Fuck highschool.

I wanna go to fucking college right the fuck now.
                Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                I have a ton of friends outside of my school, but while I am on this band trip I really only have 1 friend here and now I am done with his shit. So tired of this shit. Can't wait to just be at college and be with people who I don't know and I can start fresh with.
                College is a blast, my man. That is, until you ex ball-taps the shit out of you, and expects a simple "I'm sorry" to be enough.

Short rant (not short, I'm drunk and my balls hurt like a mofo): Listen bitch, I'm the last "friend" you have at this school for a damn good reason. You're fucking crazy, and I'm disappointed in myself that it took 7 months of dating for me to learn. Fuck me, my nuts hurt, and she hit me almost an hour ago.

But, one good thing came from this night. Miller sells 40oz of beer. I'm halfway through my third. Probably should be in bed by now.

But oh yeah, college. Don't worry about high school. That's where you learn to follow sheep. College is the real party. Making friends based on who you are, rather than who you were in middle school. Fuck, I'm drunk. Good night, SW
                -George
                flickr

Comment

• kielan arnt you going to psu?

-Dan

Comment

• party at my house tonite. fucking stoked about it
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      lol

im just having an impossible time finding wheels for my car. its crazy
                      I feel you dude. I've just been trying to look for white TE37s in 18x9 and they're impossible as fuck to find. No trying to find concave ones.....man no word can describe how hard it is.
                      Pose for the frame

Comment

• Average_Jerk: how's the e30 doing? do you like it more than the 36?

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          party at my house tonite. fucking stoked about it
                          orly? Me too! haha
                          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                          Drama you are like god
                          Originally posted by SwearBear
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Did anybody but me rage wayyyy too fucking hard last night?

04' 350z
                            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                            That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by 63ard View Post
                              Average_Jerk: how's the e30 doing? do you like it more than the 36?
                              its going well. just need some fuckng wheels and im done with it until winter time. I like the e30 better overall than the e36 M. not as fast, but i like it better in general

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                                Did anybody but me rage wayyyy too fucking hard last night?
                                took it easy last night so i can party extra hard tonite

Comment

Working...
                                X