Yup
    Are you in Colorado?

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
      Are you in Colorado?
      No im in Pa man lol

-Dan

Comment

• I finally got my parts list for my transmission swap finished. Got some goodies as well as a M3 trans and stuff. Final total is $2500

-Dan

Comment

• ^ Love the new signature!

Well I'm back from vacation...Do I need cliff notes on the past week? haha

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
            I finally got my parts list for my transmission swap finished. Got some goodies as well as a M3 trans and stuff. Final total is $2500
            awesome dude. when are you expecting to have it done by?
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
              ^ Love the new signature!

how was disney?

my clffs are I has a build thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                awesome dude. when are you expecting to have it done by?
                God only knows. Im away in college so I can only work on it weekends really. I havent even bought parts yet . I found most of the OEM parts and tranny from a guy on CL for $350 . Then getting performance parts while im at it like a short shifter, m3 clutch, aluminum flywheel, stainless steel clutch lines, upgraded diff and trans mounts. Fun stuff like that. I have a whole list haha. I need to ask my grandpa for the money since im broke, he said he would help me out a month ago. Hopefully he will still be down. Anyway, im looking to have this done by the blowneuros meet

Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
                ^ Love the new signature!

Yes, we need cliffs.

-Dan

Comment

• I was beginning to wonder where you were haha. Welcome back. Cliffs would probably be essential.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

God only knows. Im away in college so I can only work on it weekends really. I havent even bought parts yet . I found most of the OEM parts and tranny from a guy on CL for $350 . Then getting performance parts while im at it like a short shifter, m3 clutch, aluminum flywheel, stainless steel clutch lines, upgraded diff and trans mounts. Fun stuff like that. I have a whole list haha. I need to ask my grandpa for the money since im broke, he said he would help me out a month ago. Hopefully he will still be down. Anyway, im looking to have this done by the blowneuros meet

Yes, we need cliffs.
                    good luck dude, that sounds like a big project

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      good luck dude, that sounds like a big project
                      Its not to bad. Only sucky part is Im doing it on a garage floor with jack stands Time is the only thing that really bothers me and the fact that ill have a 3.91 diff in a manual so ill be in 5th going 80 at 3k. Acceleration is going to be insane tho haha. Im excited to see the power im making, I dropped about $1500 into the engine last year on performance parts.

-Dan

Comment

Its not to bad. Only sucky part is Im doing it on a garage floor with jack stands Time is the only thing that really bothers me and the fact that ill have a 3.91 diff in a manual so ill be in 5th going 80 at 3k. Acceleration is going to be insane tho haha. Im excited to see the power im making, I dropped about $1500 into the engine last year on performance parts.
                        it should be worth it in the end

Comment

• Hopefully

-Dan

Comment

Hopefully
                            lol thats the spirit

Comment

• haha this whole transmission problem has been with me for like a year now. Ive gone through 2 automatic transmissions already within 6months. I just had the shits of it and want a car that I can get into and now worry about if its going to break. Every time I try to do this swap, something comes up money wise and it never falls through. I wont be excited until I have the check for $3,000 in my hand cashed and the parts at my house. Hopefully ill have the trans at my house this weekend and all my parts ordered.

-Dan

Comment

haha this whole transmission problem has been with me for like a year now. Ive gone through 2 automatic transmissions already within 6months. I just had the shits of it and want a car that I can get into and now worry about if its going to break. Every time I try to do this swap, something comes up money wise and it never falls through. I wont be excited until I have the check for $3,000 in my hand cashed and the parts at my house. Hopefully ill have the trans at my house this weekend and all my parts ordered.
                                i know what you mean. when i had my e36 M, nothing ever seemed to work out for me lol

Comment

Working...
                                X