This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

I did the same thing yesterday, $1,500 out the window.

And I still haven't ordered my new passenger's side window weatherstripping or paint yet.
    Went with premium painted Centric blank rotors and Akebone ceramic front and rear pads. Also picked up all my accessory belts, timing belt, idler, and tensioner. Also got a new speed sensor to clear my CEL. I rubbed through the other one, whoops.

Just updated my build thread. Time to shower and get ready for work. Later.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

I did the same thing yesterday, $1,500 out the window.

And I still haven't ordered my new passenger's side window weatherstripping or paint yet.
      Reminds me, I need to order all my weatherstripping in the next couple of weeks or so
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Do you guys remember my super secret way of pretending like my pillar isn't peeling? I showed you at SoWo, but it's starting to show again now.
        Originally posted by Oxer
        people are such stupid cunts.
        fuck everybody.
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
        Originally posted by Dudermagee
        You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
          Do you guys remember my super secret way of pretending like my pillar isn't peeling? I showed you at SoWo, but it's starting to show again now.
          Sand it and rattlecan.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
          www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
            Sand it and rattlecan.
            lol

This dude just opened his door, didn't even tape the window, and sprayed away.

I'll give it to him though, looked mint.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• jdel have you ever ridden a buell xb9 or xb12? I want that to be my next bike.

Comment

Do you guys remember my super secret way of pretending like my pillar isn't peeling? I showed you at SoWo, but it's starting to show again now.
                lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                  jdel have you ever ridden a buell xb9 or xb12? I want that to be my next bike.
                  Nope. But Buell is/was a HD owned (or somewhat owned) and Harley's are pieces of shit. Nothing like paying $20k for a bike that's not guaranteed to start from the get go.

I really have no experience with Buells though. I would check any forums they have to see what people say.
                  fuck everybody.
                  You're stupid.

Comment

Nope. But Buell is/was a HD owned (or somewhat owned) and Harley's are pieces of shit. Nothing like paying $20k for a bike that's not guaranteed to start from the get go.

I really have no experience with Buells though. I would check any forums they have to see what people say.
                    Cheap crap from what I hear

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                      Sand it and rattlecan.
                      pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sanding is for pussies and people wanting to do things properly

Originally posted by andybob View Post
                      lol

This dude just opened his door, didn't even tape the window, and sprayed away.

I'll give it to him though, looked mint.

It faded pretty good. Now it looks like flat really really dark gray rather than flat black. Plus the peeling has extended a little. I opened both doors btw hahaha.
                      fuck everybody.
                      You're stupid.

Comment

I know Buells are Harleys, and I've heard Harleys are shit, but so far reviews on the bikes are not bad. Especially on the newer models. The early models wouldn't always start once they were warm lol typical Harley story. It seems that has been ironed out in the new models?

I just think they look sick, and are super affordable used.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                          I know Buells are Harleys, and I've heard Harleys are shit, but so far reviews on the bikes are not bad. Especially on the newer models. The early models wouldn't always start once they were warm lol typical Harley story. It seems that has been ironed out in the new models?

I just think they look sick, and are super affordable used.
                          Also Buell is discontinued.
                          fuck everybody.
                          You're stupid.

Comment

• WANT

Comment

Also Buell is discontinued.
                              Discontinued hasn't stopped me before...

Comment

• Also, who knew about the KTM streetbike? WTF? I love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X