X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no luck with job, shit time with shit economy
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Hard to get a job anywhere at the moment. I want to quit mine, but I'm damn sure I won't find anything for a good month or two after

Comment

• well scot

start looking, when u find something quit the one you have

just got a call from the bodyshop, found some hidden pieces that need replacing too

so the insurance company has to send an expert again, more delay
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• I hopefully have a rad job for summer. The guy got in touch to say he'd be in touch...but he hasn't called yet.

On the MkV?

Comment

• yeah

upside, i've deleted the gti logo in the back, will prolly loose the wiper too, and have a more clean backside, and i'm gonna try and fit a mk six vw logo in the bootlid

Comment

• Ah nice one man. Sounds good. Any further with the wheels?

Comment

• harts won't come out

took out all the bolts already and cleaned those up

the bbs lugs on the back look trashed tho, so i might have get me some new ones

Comment

• Ah, sucks. I need to send mine to the powdercoaters soon

Comment

• Morning all.

Went and looked at another house last night, this one fits the bill pretty damn well. Found out that it has a radon mitigation system though, not sure how I feel about that.
                    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                    Originally posted by Ollie
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• with splitting wheels the trick is to heat up the barrels and then apply blunt hammering force to the centers

Comment

• hmm isn't radon radioactive, or disintegrates into radioactive parts?

hmm rome, i gots no way of heating the barrels

and i also heard these faces are somewhat breakable

so i don't know

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                          hmm isn't radon radioactive, or disintegrates into radioactive parts?

hmm rome, i gots no way of heating the barrels

and i also heard these faces are somewhat breakable

so i don't know
                          Yup, byproduct of radioactive isotopes degrading. Apparently its a little bit more common here and I don't like that. I think I'm going to pass... but I'll **** myself for letting it go. Fuck.

Draw a super warm bath and dunk the barrels in if you want to warm them up a little bit. Or go buy an industrial heat gun.
                          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                          Originally posted by Ollie
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• lol industrial heat gun, that i can afterwards use the vaporize my weed

ps u guys sure they aren't welded cuz 2 pc?

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              Yup, byproduct of radioactive isotopes degrading. Apparently its a little bit more common here and I don't like that. I think I'm going to pass... but I'll **** myself for letting it go. Fuck.

Draw a super warm bath and dunk the barrels in if you want to warm them up a little bit. Or go buy an industrial heat gun.
                              Isn't radon used in luminescent dials in watches as well as smoke alarms

Originally posted by P78 View Post
                              lol industrial heat gun, that i can afterwards use the vaporize my weed

ps u guys sure they aren't welded cuz 2 pc?
                              I used a hair drier to split the LMs, and they took a beating before they came out

Comment

• Oh my god. I **** people.

"I saw a picture of your e46 with m pars and I was wondering if they were OEM? The reason I ask is that I have recently required a staggered set and I was wondering how the fitment was on an e46. I have a 325i. What size and brand tire did you run? And what did you have to do to fit them?

Thanks for your help,
                                Jacob"

If you have the wheels, bolt them onto the car, and figure it out for yourself. Just like I did. This is the 12th PM I have gotten like this in 2 months. This is retarded.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X