This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
    I could never come to like 2002's. Something was just off to me.
    WAIT WHAT!!!!
    Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      Ha, of course. Little shops like that are the best, it's like a time capsule. I remember walking through the barn at my Grandmother's house that my dad and uncle worked out of. Headers on the walls, shelves full of cylinder heads, old wheels, trim pieces, ect. It's all gone now, what I would give to walk through it now
      <3
      Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
        No.... I keep the possibilities open tho.... I tend to pull parts from cool BMW at junk yards and shit, even if I don't have the car.... Yet just in case one day I do lol
        I pull anything I think is cool/rare. I have boxes of useless (right now) parts

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        Ha, of course. Little shops like that are the best, it's like a time capsule. I remember walking through the barn at my Grandmother's house that my dad and uncle worked out of. Headers on the walls, shelves full of cylinder heads, old wheels, trim pieces, ect. It's all gone now, what I would give to walk through it now.
        Thats how I am getting, and my machinist place is.

He has rare parts from the 70s up, he could build several motors all from his personal collection of parts.

Comment

• By guys shit shower and study time

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            Ha, of course. Little shops like that are the best, it's like a time capsule. I remember walking through the barn at my Grandmother's house that my dad and uncle worked out of. Headers on the walls, shelves full of cylinder heads, old wheels, trim pieces, ect. It's all gone now, what I would give to walk through it now.
            I'd love to get one of you guys that can take high quality pictures to come out and get some good pictures of the place. None of mine really do it justice. It's a time capsule hidden in the trees.

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
            what!
            Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
            WAIT WHAT!!!!
            To me they're an astethically unpleasing car. Roof is too high and I **** that the hood and trunk meet the fenders on the sides not on the top side like other cars. If someone gave me one, I'd immediately put it up for dsale so I could buy a Datsun 510. For the time period I believe the 510 was just a superior car.

Comment

• started on the lips, progress is slow
              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                I'd love to get one of you guys that can take high quality pictures to come out and get some good pictures of the place. None of mine really do it justice. It's a time capsule hidden in the trees.

To me they're an astethically unpleasing car. Roof is too high and I **** that the hood and trunk meet the fenders on the sides not on the top side like other cars. If someone gave me one, I'd immediately put it up for dsale so I could buy a Datsun 510. For the time period I believe the 510 was just a superior car.
                Okay so it looks a bit off but I think that's the time period and that's what makes them cool for me... LOL

And as for the Jap 510 it came out in 1968 first.... the 2002 was already making moves since 1962.... It is believed that the 510 used a lot from the 02 and looked up to it while engineering the 510.... Ether way monkey see money do....

According to AutoWeek's G.D. Levy, the 510 has often been called the "poor man's BMW."
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                  started on the lips, progress is slow
                  Having fun?

Comment

• Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                      Okay so it looks a bit off but I think that's the time period and that's what makes them cool for me... LOL

And as for the Jap 510 it came out in 1968 first.... the 2002 was already making moves since 1962.... It is believed that the 510 used a lot from the 02 and looked up to it while engineering the 510.... Ether way monkey see money do....

According to AutoWeek's G.D. Levy, the 510 has often been called the "poor man's BMW."
                      IDK I like the 510 better. Plus i like that they made a coupe and a wagon. Just wish the wagon was'nt a live axle.

Comment

• pluhh

Comment

• Soon Rob, Soon

Comment

• I also like the 510 better

Comment

• 510's are nice. I like em alot.

Comment

Working...
                              X