That White Evo
    -SOLD
    instagram @kbuss
    flickr

Comment

• Morning guys.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• another slow day at my real job. this shit needs to turn around and soon. I got bills to fucking pay
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          another slow day at my real job. this shit needs to turn around and soon. I got bills to fucking pay
          the tee's came bro! I'll stop by Sean's after work for them!
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
            the tee's came bro! I'll stop by Sean's after work for them!
            awesome!

Comment

• IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Morning all.

Applied for another gig on Saturday. It's straight-up article writing for a car-based website that also involves technology and other lifestyle stuff. My friend just left there, so I'm applying for her old position.

- Pay is better than FMU
                - There's more downtime, and there's no Marilynn to try and make me feel bad that I have downtime
                - 15 PTO days/year, rather than the 10 I get here
                - It's closer to my house
                - They don't piss test

The editor in chief e-mailed me last night wanting some writing samples. So I sent him my T911 articles and a link to FMU's blog. I'd be writing the lifestyle stuff first, but hopefully I'd get to move into the autojournalism part of it later on. Then I'd get to test drive and review press cars and things like that.

We will see what happens. Fingers crossed, y'all.

Originally posted by Rob&co
                MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

• Originally posted by AndrewFromTheInternet View Post
                  Morning all.

Applied for another gig on Saturday. It's straight-up article writing for a car-based online site that also involves technology and other lifestyle stuff. My friend just left there, so I'm applying for her old position.

- Pay is better than FMU
                  - There's more downtime
                  - They don't piss test

The editor in chief e-mailed me last night wanting some writing samples. So I sent him my T911 articles and a link to FMU's blog.

nice dude! what site?

Comment

• Hope you get it Andrew, sounds like a step in the right direction.
                    BMW E38
                    That White Evo
                    -SOLD
                    instagram @kbuss
                    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by AndrewFromTheInternet View Post
                      Morning all.

Applied for another gig on Saturday. It's straight-up article writing for a car-based website that also involves technology and other lifestyle stuff. My friend just left there, so I'm applying for her old position.

- Pay is better than FMU
                      - There's more downtime, and there's no Marilynn to try and make me feel bad that I have downtime
                      - They don't piss test

The editor in chief e-mailed me last night wanting some writing samples. So I sent him my T911 articles and a link to FMU's blog. I'd be writing the lifestyle stuff first, but hopefully I'd get to move into the autojournalism part of it later on. Then I'd get to test drive and review press cars and things like that.

good shit!

Did you work out your FB issue? Also who did that?
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                        good shit!

Did you work out your FB issue? Also who did that?
                        Thanks Rob. I reported it, but that's about all I can do.

I don't really feel like expending energy to chase down somebody whose sense of humor isn't even all that good. Maybe if I felt they deserved a congratulations, then perhaps.

Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                        Hope you get it Andrew, sounds like a step in the right direction.
                        Thanks, Kyle. You're right about that. From there, if it works out, I'd probably try to eke my way into Autoblog or Jalopnik, then move up to the big time from there. As I've said before, this is really the only career path (automotive journalism) that I want to pursue. It's going to be tough, but fuck it, life's tough and I don't really have it that bad so I don't have much room to complain, if any.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        nice dude! what site?
                        It's called Web2Carz. Not a fan of the 'z' at the end, but hey, I'll write for whoever wants to pay me. I thought Jalopnik was a weird name to begin with, too.

Their writing could use a little more flair, and hey, that's what I'm decent at.

Originally posted by Rob&co
                        MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

• come on friday
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I wonder if its some one you work with tho?! Do they know!? that you are looking around!?

ether way fawk it! Smoke more stress less!
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              nice dude! what site?
                              Bangbros.com

Good luck Andrew, hopefully the new gig workz out.
                              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Guy at work is complaining about replacing a strut in his Subaru, saying suspension work is a pain in the ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X