This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    Growing up sucks. I remember being able to come home from classes, hop on the couch, and play Fallout or GTA4 until my eyes bled.

I still play, but not nearly as hard as I used to.

Exactly how I feel about it. The one thing I liked about GTA- it was no-frills. The glossy textures and "slow-mo" every 10 seconds makes it look like dog shit.

I'll buy it used when a ton of people return it 3 months after it's released.
    I just cant get into a lot of the new games. The only ones Ive played and liked recently are Tiger Woods (but Ive been playing versions of that for like 10 years) and Dishonored. I tried F1 2012 and Skyrim, but just couldnt hang
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I think my god loving neighbor with the yippy dog that never shuts the fuck up is moving out this weekend. fuckyea

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
        Good one Rob.
        shut up Your friends with the dude!
        Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        I'm a novice game nerd at best, but I still do my homework when it comes to games I actually care about.
        you are so smart when it comes to everything lol you are the best Male ever to walk this planet aren't you chris?
        Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        That's not GTA5 Rob, the first video is Sleeping Dogs, and the second video was a prototype game that was never released.
        yeah
        Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        It looks way too Saint's Row like. I'll probably still buy it, but still, looks to be a huge let down from GTA IV.

I don't know I have to play it! What do you play it on ps3? xbox? we need to make a rt online play on gta5 when it hits!

this is real ! ???? right > http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/11/14/gta-v-trailer-2
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          Finally got around to playing FarCry 3
          good fucking game
          Right? Probably my most favorite game to date.

They added an awesome feature too- once you beat all the main missions of the game and liberate all of the outposts, you can re-set all the outposts and take them all over again. I beat the game, re-set the outposts, and run around slaughtering AI. Ridiculous amounts of fun.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          I just cant get into a lot of the new games. The only ones Ive played and liked recently are Tiger Woods (but Ive been playing versions of that for like 10 years) and Dishonored. I tried F1 2012 and Skyrim, but just couldnt hang
          Dishonored is great. You have to play it through a few times to really appreciate the level of freedom you have.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          I think my god loving neighbor with the yippy dog that never shuts the fuck up is moving out this weekend. fuckyea
          Party at Dave's this weekend.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
            you are so smart when it comes to everything lol you are the best Male ever to walk this planet aren't you chris?
            Well, I do drive an M3, and I'm pretty sure that makes me important somehow. /sarcasm
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Right? Probably my most favorite game to date.

They added an awesome feature too- once you beat all the main missions of the game and liberate all of the outposts, you can re-set all the outposts and take them all over again. I beat the game, re-set the outposts, and run around slaughtering AI. Ridiculous amounts of fun.

Dishonored is great. You have to play it through a few times to really appreciate the level of freedom you have.

Party at Dave's this weekend.
              Dave wont be at Daves lol

I played it once through, had fun with all the possibilities. but I was a ruthless bastard. my ending was I think almost the darkest you can have

Comment

• wait GUY!? PAUSE!

lol I never play the game!? I don't play the missions..... I free stile every gta game I have owned.....

As soon as the opening story is over I just make my way to the safe house save game. And start my RampageS! lol

I only play GTA online and freestile running and killing.... Have never played a single mission.....
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Well, I do drive an M3, and I'm pretty sure that makes me important somehow. /sarcasm
                  Point taken!
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    Dave wont be at Daves lol

I played it once through, had fun with all the possibilities. but I was a ruthless bastard. my ending was I think almost the darkest you can have
                    I did it both ways- without being detected and without killing anyone, and then running around and killing everything that moved. Both were a lot of fun.
                    Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                    Point taken!
                    Did you ever figure out what was fucked up with your E30? Coolant in the oil or some shit?

Comment

I did it both ways- without being detected and without killing anyone, and then running around and killing everything that moved. Both were a lot of fun.

Did you ever figure out what was fucked up with your E30? Coolant in the oil or some shit?
                      yeah you should check out my thread! lol hehehehehhehehehhhehehehhe

the head warped and caused the HG to fail! I had it resurfaced and pressure tested! Ported and polished!

But I ran out of money for new timing belt kit and gasket kit........ Paydays Friday so hopefully I get it all back in sat-sunday
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• does any one else shoot out the shocks on cars in GTA4 before they get in?!
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• People need to buy my stuff so I can buy stuff. May list it all on egay later.

Comment

• Chris, does your E36 have the M Power engine cover?

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                              Chris, does your E36 have the M Power engine cover?
                              Nope.

Just kidding.

Comment

• They're annoyingly hard to find over here

Comment

Working...
                                X