X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
    Morning, everybody.

Today should be a relatively good day. No reason as to why, just a good feeling.
    I've got that feeling too. Maybe because I get to chow down some burritos for lunch and wrench after work.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• roman, sell wheels, buy the fiat!!

and that is a direct order

or this man will come and get you

Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Selling truly rare parts is such a bitch. I know in the back of my mind that I should, but I just can't seem to let go of them.

I just remembered that I have a mint Mugen H22 header at my parent's house, stashed next to some other hard-to-find Prelude parts. I could net some $2000 if I sold them all off...
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• will u ever put these to use?
          if not sell them
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• I actually want to put the Mugen header on my Prelude, but I'm afraid of smashing the bottom half of it because I'm so low. It's literally mint- no dings or dents at all.

I have a Hytech header on it now, which provides the biggest bump in power over the other stuff.

I could just raise it to a reasonable height, but some cheap catback and let it ride I guess.

Comment

• User who dont know how to use their applications make me want to gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon.
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• This is what happens when you have a low Prelude, even with a 1/4" thick crash bar.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  I actually want to put the Mugen header on my Prelude, but I'm afraid of smashing the bottom half of it because I'm so low. It's literally mint- no dings or dents at all.

I have a Hytech header on it now, which provides the biggest bump in power over the other stuff.

I could just raise it to a reasonable height, but some cheap catback and let it ride I guess.
                  Sell the mugen. Youre not going to get more power than the hytech
                  Last edited by Dudermagee; 03-20-2013, 09:46 AM.

Comment

• Morning.

Comment

This is what happens when you have a low Prelude, even with a 1/4" thick crash bar.
                      This is what happens when you have a low e36 with aa track pipe

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                        Sell the mugen. Youre not going to get more power than the hytech
                        I'm not so much concerned on the power aspect anymore. My Prelude is slow and shall always remain slow.
                        Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                        This is what happens when you have a low e36 with aa track pipe

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v376/Ollie125/b5739b95-35cd-40b9-ae50-aa397ddeff64.jpg[IMG]
                        And this is why I shall never slam my E36.

Comment

I'm not so much concerned on the power aspect anymore. My Prelude is slow and shall always remain slow.

And this is why I shall never slam my E36.
                          so sell the mugen to some fanboi and use it to do something cool to the e36

Comment

• HI!
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              so sell the mugen to some fanboi and use it to do something cool to the e36
                              Do it. I finally had to part ways with a few old parts for my Z and after a while you completely forget you even have them.

Comment

• reminds me, I have a bunch of shit I need to sell

Comment

Working...
                                X