This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
    not yet lol! I didnt have time to look threw it all nor pressurise it! lol it didnt eat any since then.... The crack/leak might just be forming idk i am saving my pennies in case she blows i need at least a month..... Seems fine tho... I might have a leak but its prob the head gasket going out soon..... Its strange i drove it 4 hours yesterday stays normal no smoke hella power all 180hp of it lol!
    pull the plugs and look to see if one or two ar abnormally clean. A leaky HG will often steam clean the insade of the motor including the plugs.

Comment

• Duder those SSR's are fucking gorgeous.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        Duder those SSR's are fucking gorgeous.

Yeah man, I dig em.
        Not 100% they are 3 piece though :/
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
          pull the plugs and look to see if one or two ar abnormally clean. A leaky HG will often steam clean the insade of the motor including the plugs.
          yuup i will smell them too lol solfer or some shit too correct! But the coolant is good no fumes or oil. And oil is good too! I bet its going out and prob wont for another 3-4 months because tank! Or i have some shitty leak that is burning off before it hits the ground lol!

I dont realy care anymore lol i talked to my cussin and he is down 100% to help me swap it! (hes a certified tech.)

I will just mob her untill i have bank in the bank ill pretend like all is fine even if i am at the point where i drive 10 min fill up drive another 10 and fill up again lol WHo cares i own it and all can come after! lol
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Caterpillars have over 2,000 muscles.
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
              When the fuck are you putting the wheels on it?
              This weekend if they can fit the 265s on the rears.
              Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
              2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• I'm not sure about the sulfur smell. also if you know someone with a smog shop, take it over and have him take a sniffer reading from your collant tank. Excessive hydrocarbon readings mean toasted head gasket.

Comment

I'm not sure about the sulfur smell. also if you know someone with a smog shop, take it over and have him take a sniffer reading from your collant tank. Excessive hydrocarbon readings mean toasted head gasket.

All very good advice.
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

I'm not sure about the sulfur smell. also if you know someone with a smog shop, take it over and have him take a sniffer reading from your collant tank. Excessive hydrocarbon readings mean toasted head gasket.
                    ohhh no we have that kit like u dip some papers in there turns diff colors? Yeah lol good idea trust me we have been hording tools since 2009 lol we have a nice set up just baught a used tire balance machine too! lol He is planing to open up a lil shop for basic crap and he has alot of tools scaners readers all that bs lol! I will try and post our set up in my thread!
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                      This weekend if they can fit the 265s on the rears.
                      I meant that for duder hahaha
                      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• IMG 8699 from Robert Nes. on Vimeo.

this morning!
                        I couldnt get much speed for a better show there was a lady driving in front of me lol and my little brother had only time to film me drive it once loL! I
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Justin good looks on that, definitely an awesome addition to chrome. Especially since I always have a fucking million tabs open.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I have another day before I teach a solder class. Got the books ready, room reserved, slideshow organized with notes, and I met the people I'm teaching.

Still nervous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              Justin good looks on that, definitely an awesome addition to chrome. Especially since I always have a fucking million tabs open.
                              I want a macbook. Hopefully this summer.

Comment

• feg
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X