• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote train bitches.

Originally posted by kbuss View Post
    I'm in!
    That's what he said.

Originally posted by jdel View Post
    PM me or something so I can get a list together. Even if you want to be pending.

Where is BWS stayin at?
    Count me out, lol.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    in a van down by the river
    Legit?

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
    Oooh, this could be fun. I'll have to confirm dates, but being down there with RTers sounds like an absolute blast of a time.
    Sausage fest.

Seems appropriate. Does that van happen to have "FREE CANDY" spray painted on the side?
    Obligatory quote.

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
    me and my shit box will be at h20 this year guys this is 75% probability i will be pulling names out of my shit list and saying HI lol
    Ju crayjee mang.

We had a great time at SoWo last year.
    Obligatory quote #2.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    [IMG]http://www.filehurricane.com/viewerthumbnails/562008102154AM_495.jpg[/IM]
    Very legit.

Just needs to be photoshopped to include a pic of you in the front seat.
    But then that would be too obvious. Needs more of Khalil in there. Wait, now it's terrorist related.

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
    These fuckholes online need to respond on my offer for a new turbo.
    Hold your horses.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    There is no such thing as a bad time with RT people.
    Argo fuck yourself. Please I hope someone seen Argo...

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
    lets do this count me in! FOR REAL FROM CALI YES!
    Are you high?

I need headphones bad. Thinking of picking up a pair of Yurbuds or Klipsch. I just need earbuds that block some background noise out and have good sound quality.
    Beat By Dre bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
      skullcandy is garbage. that said i only buy the cheap skullcandy ones because i constantly lose/break mine.
      Under the eye appealing types they have, yeah they're pretty crappy. I have probably 7 or 8 pairs of earphones, all pretty cheap.

Even though my quality ones are some Phillips noise reductions (bass), my favorite are these green JVC ones that are loud as fuck.

Comment

• I really liked my sony MDR-v6 studio monitors, until the cord crapped out. I need to buy another pair.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDR-V6-Monitor-Series-Headphones/dp/B00001WRSJ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1362598535&sr=8-1&keywords=sony+mdr-v6"]Amazon.com: Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones with CCAW Voice Coil: Electronics[/ame]

Not skullcandy cheap, but big sound for not an absurd price. They're studio monitors, so the sound is very accruate, not "b00sted 4 b4sss" or some shit.

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
          I've had good luck with the Skullcandy earbuds. They get a bad rap because the wires break at the jack after a year. I put a piece of heat shrink over the jack and an inch up on the wire. no problems 2 years later. I was able to get 2 pairs for $20 at Ross. not too bad. Bass is pretty good too.
          +1. I've been using the same cheapie Skullcandy earbuds for 3+ years.
          Originally posted by coconutt View Post
          Quote train bitches.
          Argo fuck yourself. Please I hope someone seen Argo...
          Yes I have seen the movie and loved it.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

skullcandy is garbage. that said i only buy the cheap skullcandy ones because i constantly lose/break mine.
            I beat the shit out of mine so i can't justify buying a new set all the time. good for what they're for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
              I really liked my sony MDR-v6 studio monitors, until the cord crapped out. I need to buy another pair.

Amazon.com: Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones with CCAW Voice Coil: Electronics

Not skullcandy cheap, but big sound for not an absurd price. They're studio monitors, so the sound is very accruate, not "b00sted 4 b4sss" or some shit.
              I'd almost bet the cord failed at the plug. Go to Radioshack and buy another 3.5mm jack and pigtail and just fix it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                I really liked my sony MDR-v6 studio monitors, until the cord crapped out. I need to buy another pair.

Amazon.com: Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones with CCAW Voice Coil: Electronics

Unfortunately I can't use over the ear stuff.
                Originally posted by Oxer
                people are such stupid cunts.
                fuck everybody.
                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                Originally posted by Dudermagee
                You're stupid.

Comment

• What's your budget for this headphone thing?

Comment

• i want to falcon punch people who publicly wear over ear headphones.

Comment

• What would you call Rihanna if she'd decided to date a different rapper?

Beat By Dre.

...Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all night.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                      www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                        What would you call Rihanna if she'd decided to date a different rapper?

Beat By Dre.

she posted a pic of ther ass on her ig! lol
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

i want to falcon punch people who publicly wear over ear headphones.
                          Worse than that are people who use them like a pair of speakers. They wear em around their neck and turn them up super loud

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post

she posted a pic of ther ass on her ig! lol
                            this one?

Comment

• Originally posted by martinm13 View Post
                              What's your budget for this headphone thing?
                              I don't really have a "budget". More of, what am I willing to spend for something I use pretty regularly and can justify it's cost. That being said, I'm not going to pay $300 for a pair of headphones when I know you can get some really good quality ones for under $150.

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                              i want to falcon punch people who publicly wear over ear headphones.
                              I don't know why anyone would.

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                              What would you call Rihanna if she'd decided to date a different rapper?

Beat By Dre.

people are such stupid cunts.
                              fuck everybody.
                              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                              listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                              Originally posted by Dudermagee
                              You're stupid.

Comment

• I have a pair of shure in ear headphones, they block out almost all noise. These ones look like an updated version of what I have.

Comment

Working...
                                X