This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    No, I miss my Prelude too. I miss laying frame and throwing sparks and breaking necks almost as much as I miss getting tailhappy in my M3.
    have you removed the cdv in the m yet?
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      have you removed the cdv in the m yet?
      First thing on my to do list this spring, along with gutting the airbox and doing a full fluid service. I fucking hate the CDV.

I was too afraid of fucking up the clutch before I put it away, so I didn't go nuts with it.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        First thing on my to do list this spring, along with gutting the airbox and doing a full fluid service. I fucking hate the CDV.

I was too afraid of fucking up the clutch before I put it away, so I didn't go nuts with it.
        when I got my M, I thought the clutch was slipping. I was mad about it hahahaha

Comment

when I got my M, I thought the clutch was slipping. I was mad about it hahahaha
          The guy I bought it from said he knew the car had it, so he never drove it hard. Works for me.
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Sup bitchessssss
            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Hey guies!

My back yard neighbors, second cousin's, pool boy is making a sick Honda.

Stay tuned as steal all his pictures from hipstergram and post them here.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                Sup bitchessssss
                KK.
                Originally posted by Z.Cockburn View Post
                Hey guies!

Yo but you're tight and he doesn't use the internet as much as you, I'm sure he'll understand.

Comment

• Well I'm a post pubescent douche with a Super dubbed V.I.PEEE..

So you all wish you could internetz like me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Z.Cockburn View Post
                    Hey guies!

Is he like...a brother to you?

Comment

• Who here is good at photoshop?
                      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• He's like If I had sex with a lady, and she gave birth to him, but then she gave birth too me aswell.

Comment

• I'm an amateur with PS.

Comment

• So tired of workinggggggg

Comment

• every time my black asshole neighbor and his fat white wife slam their doors, my whole fucking apartment shakes. its starting to really piss me off now

Comment

every time my black asshole neighbor and his fat white wife slam their doors, my whole fucking apartment shakes. its starting to really piss me off now
                                Lol... Prank them.

Comment

Working...
                                X