This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
    Estate sales as well. I've gotten so much cheap Snap-On stuff.
    Indeed.
    Originally posted by kbuss View Post
    Just got rear ended in my moms car. Bitch tells me to not call the police and follow her to her house. Then gets pissed at me when I do call the police.
    Fuck yes, call the police. You don't have to file a claim, but you still need a record of that shit happening. The bitch probably doesn't have insurance and deserves the long dick of the law.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I think she's on drugs. She was like "let me go get my son real quick and then we can call the police". Yeah fucking right.
      BMW E38
      That White Evo
      -SOLD
      instagram @kbuss
      flickr

Comment

• lol crack whore.

Ugh, I'm getting sick and fucking tired of waiting for spring. It's in the 40's here today, sunny as could be. Reading through build threads and looking at old photos on facebook have got me going nuts.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• yolla RT
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Morning, Rob.

Comment

Morning, Rob.
              hows life J?
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                hows life J?
                Got my wisdom teeth out on Friday and am finally able to eat solid food today.

fuck yea.

Comment

Got my wisdom teeth out on Friday and am finally able to eat solid food today.

fuck yea.
                  ahhh thats no fun tho! Blooth cloth holding up stopped the bleeding!? I assume lol
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I still haven't got my wisdom teeth. Dreading the day the start coming through

Comment

If you're looking for air tools, The may not be that fancy, but I've had good luck with those Husky ones from Home Depot. I would never use them if i was a career mechanic, but for a weekend warrior they're fine. I bought the set with the 1/2 impact, 3/8" ratchet, grinder and spray gun, for $80. Keep the reciept, they're lifetime warranty and in essence they are lower grade Matco.
                      Yeah, I have a set of Husky screwdrivers/sockets/wrenches that my parents got me last year, and they've worked quite well.

I think I'm going to avoid buying up air tools for now, since I can only afford a small compressor if any. A Dremel wouldn't hurt for a variety of things, but otherwise I think I'll focus on putting more money into better tools rather than buying a bunch of low-quality stuff.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                      www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                      I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                        I still haven't got my wisdom teeth. Dreading the day the start coming through
                        i left mine in.. the dentist told mei have a mega jaw! LOL
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                          i left mine in.. the dentist told mei have a mega jaw! LOL
                          Mega jaw? hahaha

So many possible jokes

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                            Mega jaw? hahaha

So many possible jokes
                            tru. But i dont suck dicks lol so that kills 99% of those possible jokes lol
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Why do I really want a red S14 right now?
                              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                                Why do I really want a red S14 right now?
                                u want too much man! Diff shit everyday! lol Must be nice? bhahahhahah

because of this?!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7JNZboSuRk"]Spending Money // Street Sweeper Gang! - YouTube[/ame]
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X