This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
    wouldn't you better be off buying wheels with good specs, before you adjust them?
    Yes and no. Depends on what exactly you're looking for in terms of wheels sizes. You don't want the faces to be too small in diameter, you know, little things like that. Also depends on how much effort you're willing to put into adjusting them.

Originally posted by TRaNz
    yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
    They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• was talking to j, wheels first, fenderlines next

so ps4
      500€, and 90€ games
      Last edited by P78; 02-26-2013, 05:23 AM.
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

was talking to j, wheels first, fenderlines next
        Oh, lol, fail.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
        They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

wouldn't you better be off buying wheels with good specs, before you adjust them?
          Its not like I'm adjusting these things according to my wheel specs. I'm pushing them into the empty spaces as much as possible.

Comment

• fender liners are just plastic bits, throw them in the bin, i got rid of mine before i lowered the car

Can't be slammed with fender liners
            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
              fender liners are just plastic bits, throw them in the bin, i got rid of mine before i lowered the car

What's the point of them? To protect the fenders from rust or any components beyond it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
                What's the point of them? To protect the fenders from rust or any components beyond it?
                yep pretty mush stops water and dirt getting under the guards and etc, it is just plastic, i scrapped through it before i was even low

Comment

fender liners are just plastic bits, throw them in the bin, i got rid of mine before i lowered the car

I like to see the liner there behind the bumper.

Comment

yep pretty mush stops water and dirt getting under the guards and etc, it is just plastic, i scrapped through it before i was even low
                    Ehh, but you should have kept them then!

Comment

• nah don't need them an it is pretty dangerous to have them when you are low and scraping it

I know someone that hit a bump and torn the linner out at 100ks, which got stuck under the wheel and made him crash.

Comment

nah don't need them an it is pretty dangerous to have them when you are low and scraping it

I know someone that hit a bump and torn the linner out at 100ks, which got stuck under the wheel and made him crash.
                        Oh damn, that doesn't sound pretty. Was he alright?

Comment

• yeah still crashed the car, so those linners are dangerous

Comment

• One guy gets in a wreck because of being slammed with fender liners, so that makes it dangerous?

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                              One guy gets in a wreck because of being slammed with fender liners, so that makes it dangerous?
                              I had my fender liner half come off on a cruise once, lucky it didn't get caught by the tire, or i could've had the same thing happen.

Lucky someone had cutters so i could cut it off, needless to say i ripped the linners out on that weekend and that was when i didn't even have coilovers

Comment

• There is really nothing there under the fender liners to protect, the door seals, so water doesn't really get anywhere other than my engine bay gets a bit dirty as i got rid of a few grommets when removing wiring, but i tapped them all up now.

Comment

Working...
                                X