X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
    Damn MX5s.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjhhs6GcUx0"]{YTP} ~ Jej Dry - YouTube[/ame]
      Watch it! It's the besh!

Originally posted by TRaNz
      yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
      They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Who put "and be lazy" tag in my build thread lol

Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
          Yeah, good. Been a bit sick lately, going back to school tomorrow though.

Are you rolling your fenders?
          Nah, rears are already rolled enough for my setup but will flatten them whenever the time comes for the new setup. Fronts are slightly rolled also.

My liners are already in pieces and they'll just be mounted further into the fender covering only electrical things. A radiused fender liner so to speak, even though it'll be in 3 or 4 pieces.

Originally posted by P78 View Post
          yo

lol J, actually working on a car?

A few weeks ago I bought new tires, replaced my brake pads all around, rear rotors and a rear wheel stud:

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
            Nah, rears are already rolled enough for my setup but will flatten them whenever the time comes for the new setup. Fronts are slightly rolled also.

My liners are already in pieces and they'll just be mounted further into the fender covering only electrical things. A radiused fender liner so to speak, even though it'll be in 3 or 4 pieces.

A few weeks ago I bought new tires, replaced my brake pads all around, rear rotors and a rear wheel stud:

[IG]http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr119/dsmbeezy/2013-02-13_11-25-05_374_zps60e987ea.jpg[/IMG]
            Ditch the fender liners, make custom covers for the electrical stuff from ally sheet and lower the car more.

The front stands don't seem to be at an approved jacking point....

Comment

Oh, cool. So why are you re-positioning the fenderliner?

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
              They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

Ditch the fender liners, make custom covers for the electrical stuff from ally sheet and lower the car more.

The front stands don't seem to be at an approved jacking point....
                That's what the liners will be pretty much. I've got my ballasts and my DRL relays sitting there.

They're on the subframe, since I have to jack the car up from the side.

Comment

That's what the liners will be pretty much. I've got my ballasts and my DRL relays sitting there.

They're on the subframe, since I have to jack the car up from the side.
                  the front seems to be on the lower rad support

Comment

the front seems to be on the lower rad support
                    I think my subframe is that as well.

Comment

• why are you adjusting fenderlines?
                      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• yeah not sure how things are on maximas, just front lower rad supports are not very strong and bend...

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                          why are you adjusting fenderlines?
                          Rubbing.

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                          yeah not sure how things are on maximas, just front lower rad supports are not very strong and bend...
                          When I jack it up from the side, I then take my bigger jack and lift it from the middle of the front subframe below the radiator. Idk how many times I've slammed that thing into the ground but it sure isn't weak.

04-08 A34 Maximas have the same subframes as me if that's the Maxima you're referring to.

Comment

• I want to see We Write The Streets Part 2!

Comment

• The spot welds on my lower radiator support have all cracked, so it is almost just floating

Comment

• wouldn't you better be off buying wheels with good specs, before you adjust them?
                                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Working...
                                X