X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need to find my track day pics w the rx7 slut! lol i should have a crash video too!
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
      i bet he couldnt even pull that off!

its all in the legs pal! lol
      [IG]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh121/Rob61985/image_zps948079bd.jpg[/IMG]
      Driving drunk isn't legal
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        Driving drunk isn't legal
        I ACTUALLY DONT DRINK! lol i am a tru stonr! lol heheheh its just a llittle manji on a wet day! lol
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          I bet you'd just go do some doughnuts
          Fun fact: he actually can, to a degree. I witnessed this while in the passenger seat of his car.

Another fun fact: Nothing makes me fucking rage more than losing something I had two fucking seconds ago, and now I'm wasting time wondering around trying to find the motherfucking thing.

Fuck.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            Fun fact: he actually can, to a degree. I witnessed this while in the passenger seat of his car.

Another fun fact: Nothing makes me fucking rage more than losing something I had two fucking seconds ago, and now I'm wasting time wondering around trying to find the motherfucking thing.

Fuck.
            I frequently wander around the shop looking for a tool only to find out it was in my hand the whole time
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Fuck.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              I frequently wander around the shop looking for a tool only to find out it was in my hand the whole time
              One night i spent two hours looking for a joint i had just rolled! I was so hard headed that i didnt want to roll another one! After 30min or rage i figured it was in my ear!
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                Mine's worse- it's an M5x-0.8mm tap that I ground down to be a bottoming tap. I'm assembling this fucking cage thing for work and I need the tap, cannot find it anywhere.

I had it in my hand with a hacksaw and a bolt, I set them down to grab some more stuff from my desk and the fucking thing vanished. Checked my desk, the workshop, and my bench.
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Mine's worse- it's an M5x-0.8mm tap that I ground down to be a bottoming tap. I'm assembling this fucking cage thing for work and I need the tap, cannot find it anywhere.

I had it in my hand with a hacksaw and a bolt, I set them down to grab some more stuff from my desk and the fucking thing vanished. Checked my desk, the workshop, and my bench.
                  call it a day and go home

Comment

• That comment on your status, Kielan

Comment

• whiskey sooths a sore back
                      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                        whiskey sooths a sore back
                        whiskey is good for whatever is bothering you

back
                        tooth
                        women
                        broken car
                        gun control debate
                        burnt pizza

its an endless list

Comment

• still not feeling better about being rear ended

especially since i'm dri ing my mom's 1.2 l 70 hp pug
                          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                            That comment on your status, Kielan
                            Yep. I was on the ball for that one

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                            www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                            I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                              Yep. I was on the ball for that one
                              I read like 210 comments on the original post before it got deleted. what a bunch of assclowns

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                I read like 210 comments on the original post before it got deleted. what a bunch of assclowns
                                Me too. I got all giddy when, like, 6 pro photogs that I really admire liked one of my comments.

Just Stance deserved the backlash. $40 for photos and a write-up? Fuck that shit. I hope it's filled with point-and-shoot pictures. Besides, who names a blog after a Katy Perry song? Ugh.

Whoever tagged 1013mm in that post was an idiot. I don't think he'd even LOOK at a car for $40, and I don't blame him.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                                www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                                I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Working...
                                X