• still don't care about hs
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• well, the kid who was gonna buy my tools just backed out. damn it
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
        I have a DVD where Kazama Rodeos his vert
        I remember watching that exact DVD in highschool (forget the name), and then going for a ride in my friends S14 240SX. I was hooked to Japanese cars after that.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          I remember watching that exact DVD in highschool (forget the name), and then going for a ride in my friends S14 240SX. I was hooked to Japanese cars after that.
          JDM Option is the best video group ever when it comes to cars

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            JDM Option is the best video group ever when it comes to cars
            I dunno, have you ever seen any of the New York Wizard DVD's?
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

I dunno, have you ever seen any of the New York Wizard DVD's?
              Nope, but from the title I can only assume its all magic tricks

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKiOyN5WC9Y"]cars gone wild vol 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Oh my fucking God I am crying. I met this guy at Wall Speedway with my friend when we drove down for Formula Drift in 2011. I couldn't keep a straight face when I met him.

Edit- if I find the DVD, I will mail it to you so you can watch it.

Comment

cars gone wild vol 1 - YouTube

Oh my fucking God I am crying. I met this guy at Wall Speedway with my friend when we drove down for Formula Drift in 2011. I couldn't keep a straight face when I met him.

Edit- if I find the DVD, I will mail it to you so you can watch it.
                  have you seen any of the Smokey Nagata clips from JDM Option?

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    have you seen any of the Smokey Nagata clips from JDM Option?
                    I can't remember the last chance I had to sit down and pop in a drifting DVD. My friend has all of the Option DVD's, he's a huge drift nut. I assume it's a good watch?

Comment

• Hey Dave, can I ask another small favor? Can you delete my Style 5's for sale thread?

Bank turned down our offer for a house, so I get to keep my wheels after all.

Comment

• every disadvantage has an advantage

but sucks tho, not gettin the house

Comment

I can't remember the last chance I had to sit down and pop in a drifting DVD. My friend has all of the Option DVD's, he's a huge drift nut. I assume it's a good watch?
                          he owns Top Secret and does 200mph+ runs on the street at night. this is one of his many runs and different cars

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1Qr6IZF14Y[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                            every disadvantage has an advantage

but sucks tho, not gettin the house
                            Yeah, true. I'm not really that bummed about the house to be honest. We kind of knew we weren't going to get it, but we had to try. It was a quick-sale house owned by the bank, they're asking $160k for it and we put in an offer for $150k.

We found another house we already want to go look at, kind of out of our price range though.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            he owns Top Secret and does 200mph+ runs on the street at night. this is one of his many runs and different cars

www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1Qr6IZF14Y
                            I'll have to check it out, thanks.

I miss being in HS, my only worry was saving up enough money to buy a drift car.

Comment

Nailed it.

Comment

• what they didn't accept that?

when we went house hunting, our offer of 410 got accepted (455 advertised)

Comment

Working...
                                X