X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk about a death trap

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
      Is there anyway for me to reverse scam someone whos trying to scam me?

i got the guy on his way to the store to pick up the "money gram" I just sent but other than slightly inconveniencing him and getting his hopes up I cant think of anything else
      If he is in the US you could get him pretty good.
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I'm going to low ball this kid, he's asking too much anyways

Comment

• Offer 800

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
            Offer 800
            Thats exactly what my budget is for an S13 and what I was going to offer.

Comment

• Also call him a fag in your email p

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
                Also call him a fag in your email p
                sure why not

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                  If he is in the US you could get him pretty good.
                  He's in the US what are my options?!!? I wanna fuck with this guy because I can tell he's been ripping people off for a while. I told him I got 1100 to spend on wheels and gave him details and specs and he happens to have the exact thing Im looking for LOL I just wanted to raise the stakes on him

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                    He's in the US what are my options?!!? I wanna fuck with this guy because I can tell he's been ripping people off for a while. I told him I got 1100 to spend on wheels and gave him details and specs and he happens to have the exact thing Im looking for LOL I just wanted to raise the stakes on him
                    Find out his address and have fun on CL personals and for sale areas, order delivery pizza's from every place in his area that will deliver.

You could also try getting him to send you money. Come up with something elaborate, like you're waiting on a check to cash but you have to pay a fee of 200 dollars (which you don't have and need from him) and as soon as it does you'll give him 2 times what he is asking or some bullshit.

Comment

• Today I learned: duder is a Nigerian prince

Comment

• KK, I drunk called you last night but you no pick up.

Comment

• LOL
                          One time my friend was getting scammed but he knew it. He ended up getting 10k.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            LOL
                            One time my friend was getting scammed but he knew it. He ended up getting 10k.
                            elaborate? I am always down for a good old fashion internet scam

Comment

• Whoever wanted more photos of that 240z. Here are some I found on the interwebs.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• lol @ the exhaust
                                Lucas
                                Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                                Originally posted by LCG
                                High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Working...
                                X