• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
    8|

What the hell is a nigga to do.
    guess! always more amusing
    Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
    The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
    P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
      bust a cap and then eat a Royale with cheese?
      I suppose. I really need to get a pistol, my 21st is on the 12th and I'm tired of walking around this redneck part of Florida without a weapon. Some fucking kid drew on my dad down the street at a gas station after he left my house. That kid was lucky he's a cool headed man, no doubt he should have shot that idiot.

Comment

• Holy shit, I haven't eaten all day and now I'm drinking microbrews. Kinda tipsy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
          Holy shit, I haven't eaten all day and now I'm drinking microbrews. Kinda tipsy.
          What are you drinking?
          I picked up a 6 pack of this for the Super Bowl...

The coconut flavor is pretty strong, but it's still really good.
          ///M 2.0
          G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
            I suppose. I really need to get a pistol, my 21st is on the 12th and I'm tired of walking around this redneck part of Florida without a weapon. Some fucking kid drew on my dad down the street at a gas station after he left my house. That kid was lucky he's a cool headed man, no doubt he should have shot that idiot.
            I shot my father-in-laws Ruger 9mm today. Figured out after 3 magazines that I will never purchase a Ruger. Not only did it fail to eject spent rounds 4 times out of 10, it jammed 3 or 4 times. Also it was having problems feeding rounds so after 2 shots, a round would need to be chambered again. I've never seen a weapon do something as ridiculous as that.
            Originally posted by Oxer
            people are such stupid cunts.
            fuck everybody.
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
            Originally posted by Dudermagee
            You're stupid.

Comment

• i tried that coconut stuff from kona last year. wasn't too bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                I shot my father-in-laws Ruger 9mm today. Figured out after 3 magazines that I will never purchase a Ruger. Not only did it fail to eject spent rounds 4 times out of 10, it jammed 3 or 4 times. Also it was having problems feeding rounds so after 2 shots, a round would need to be chambered again. I've never seen a weapon do something as ridiculous as that.
                it volkswagened?
                Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                  i tried that coconut stuff from kona last year. wasn't too bad.
                  I've wanted to try all the Kona beers for a while and I finally got a chance to today and I was definitely happy with my decision. My brother also gave me a few of his Magic Hat Circus Boy, which made me like Magic Hat brews even more.
                  ///M 2.0
                  G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                    Those are pretty similiar specs to what ill be getting....
                    Were you planning on getting those new wheels Knoop is running on his S14?

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                    Specs on lm's?
                    17x9 +5
                    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Sup doods.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Nothing much man

What bout you

Comment

• Just got home from a friends. Relaxing for a few. No work tomorrow but I got shit to do. I would have ski'd tomorrow but I fucked me leg up a little today.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                            Just got home from a friends. Relaxing for a few. No work tomorrow but I got shit to do. I would have ski'd tomorrow but I fucked me leg up a little today.
                            That must be nice. I wish I had tomorrow off. This sickness has been kicking my ass.

I want to learn how to ski or snowboard next season I feel

Comment

• Need to get rid of this cough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                                What are you drinking?
                                I'm drinking Blue Moon tonight. Maybe a beer from a local brewery. Silver City Ridgetop Red.

Comment

Working...
                                X