This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
    With the R31 im going to get it regoed then it will be going back off the road so I can do the suspension, engine, front end and the other stuff I want to do to it.
    I see. I thought about getting the Accord registered first before I do work to it, but none of the work I'm doing should be 'illegal' or eligible for a defect.

Originally posted by TRaNz
    yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
    They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
      I see. I thought about getting the Accord registered first before I do work to it, but none of the work I'm doing should be 'illegal' or eligible for a defect.
      Pretty much all of the work that will done to the R31 will probably be defectable.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

Pretty much all of the work that will done to the R31 will probably be defectable.
        You know, it seems like anything is defectable. My friend said a cop tried to defect his Mum's factory height Ford. I'm not one of those people who **** cops, I just dislike what some of them try to do if you're within your rights.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
        They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

You know, it seems like anything is defectable. My friend said a cop tried to defect his Mum's factory height Ford. I'm not one of those people who **** cops, I just dislike what some of them try to do if you're within your rights.
          I've been defected once for being too low.
          The thing is the cop didn't even measure the height of the car.
          When i got home I decided to measure the height and the lowest point was only 120mm.
          So I got fucked over but I decided to not worry about it so I didn't cause more trouble.

Comment

I've been defected once for being too low.
            The thing is the cop didn't even measure the height of the car.
            When i got home I decided to measure the height and the lowest point was only 120mm.
            So I got fucked over but I decided to not worry about it so I didn't cause more trouble.
            No man, that's wrong to just stand by and do nothing. If you can clearly demonstrate that your car is higher than the legal limit in which the lowest of your car clears the ground then you have no reason to be afraid. And what, defecting you without even measuring? What do you call that?

Comment

No man, that's wrong to just stand by and do nothing. If you can clearly demonstrate that your car is higher than the legal limit in which the lowest of your car clears the ground then you have no reason to be afraid. And what, defecting you without even measuring? What do you call that?
              The reason I did nothing is because I knew their was plenty of things he could of got me for.
              because I was driving around without my L plates, the car had a massive crack on the windscreen, wheels sticking out side of the guards on the front, a non working tailight.
              Plus it was only a minor with no fine. So I only needed to get it inspected for the things that where wrong.
              Last edited by Neil; 02-03-2013, 08:14 AM.

Comment

The reason I did nothing is because I knew their was plenty of things he could of got me for.
                because I was driving around without my L plates, the car had a massive crack on the windscreen, wheels sticking out side of the guards on the front, a non working tailight.
                Plus it was only a minor with no fine. So I only needed to get a rwc.
                Ahh, I see. I wonder how he missed these things, especially the crack on the windshield.

Comment

Ahh, I see. I wonder how he missed these things, especially the crack on the windshield.
                  I have no clue how he missed them but im glad he didn't notice them.
                  So just getting too low was really a bonus.

Comment

I have no clue how he missed them but im glad he didn't notice them.
                    So just getting too low was really a bonus.
                    Lucky for you. I hope I don't get into any trouble with the cops about my cars.

Comment

Lucky for you. I hope I don't get into any trouble with the cops about my cars.
                      I've been in trouble 3 times so far and I don't even have my P plates yes.

Comment

I've been in trouble 3 times so far and I don't even have my P plates yes.
                        Are you for real? Uhh, just stop driving, that could be a good idea.

Comment

Are you for real? Uhh, just stop driving, that could be a good idea.
                          Yeah I'm serious.
                          And Nah I will be going for my Ps sometime in the next month or so.

Comment

Yeah I'm serious.
                            And Nah I will be going for my Ps sometime in the next month or so.
                            Going for your P's huh? I still gotta book in for my learners test. I should actually study for that. Haha. These holidays I will, once I have extra time, just gotta get myself into gear.

Comment

• Y'all young as shit

Comment

Going for your P's huh? I still gotta book in for my learners test. I should actually study for that. Haha. These holidays I will, once I have extra time, just gotta get myself into gear.
                                Yeah finally going for my P's.
                                It will be good being able to go for a drive by myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X