X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I bought AOF on blue ray, its awesome with the surround cranked up, and I burned through the series (which is pretty much a making of) last Sunday.

I just wanted to share that clip of him almost killing him self, then chilling in he sun saying" I'll get the backy next time"..

lol

Comment

• Art of Flight is fucking awesome. Watched it yesterday!
      BMW E38
      That White Evo
      -SOLD
      instagram @kbuss
      flickr

Comment

• You meant the sled flip. LMAO yeah he's like, "Everyone else is more worried about me than I am right now". Saying that after a 20-25 foot fall (guess on height) is pure crazy.
        Originally posted by Oxer
        people are such stupid cunts.
        fuck everybody.
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
        Originally posted by Dudermagee
        You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          between that and the pro snowboarder who died a little while ago, expect some safety rules to come out
          Yep.
          they are already talking about it in the news
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Then check out That's it, That's all.

Not as epic at AOF of a decent movie that completely changed the way that snowboard videos are made.

Comment

• You guys are now getting around to watching art of flight? it came out last year. Also check out Oakley's Community Project. And, Travis Rice is such a D-bag in real life. He came to my company Christmas party a few years back. He almost got beat in the parking lot of Snoqualmie Pass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Z.Cockburn View Post
                Then check out That's it, That's all.

Not as epic at AOF of a decent movie that completely changed the way that snowboard videos are made.
                Thats it Thats all was good too.
                Originally posted by Oxer
                people are such stupid cunts.
                fuck everybody.
                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                Originally posted by Dudermagee
                You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                  You meant the sled flip. LMAO yeah he's like, "Everyone else is more worried about me than I am right now". Saying that after a 20-25 foot fall (guess on height) is pure crazy.
                  Dat's it.

Cracked me up, he is soo chill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                    You guys are now getting around to watching art of flight? it came out last year. Also check out Oakley's Community Project. And, Travis Rice is such a D-bag in real life. He came to my company Christmas party a few years back. He almost got beat in the parking lot of Snoqualmie Pass.
                    No, I watched it as soon as it came out a year ago, it just came up in discussion.

And yes he is a d-bag, but I don't know the guy and I don't care. I just care about his shred talent, which is out of this planet.

So he get's a free pass for me.

Comment

• it only takes one death in Nassssscar for rules to change! lol Good ol Texas money!
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Z.Cockburn View Post
                        No, I watched it as soon as it came out a year ago, it just came up in discussion.

And yes he is a d-bag, but I don't know the guy and I don't care. I just care about his shred talent, which is out of this planet.

So he get's a free pass for me.
                        Yeah, He's definately crazy out there. I had to lol though he got totally shitfaced and was hitting on the wife of Quiksilver's CEO. If you ever get a chance to meet Jamie Lynn or Mark Landvik, do it. Such chill guys to talk to.

Comment

• Yeah, living in Whistler making shred movies for few years I've met my share of "Pro's" some are awesome others are such dicks.

My personal best thou was talking to Terje and Bryan Iguchi at the Mount Baker Slalom a few years back.

Those guys are badass mother fuckers.

Comment

• I heard Shaun White was a dick.

Comment

• I never met either of them but i love Terje's style. I should go to the banked slalom this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                                I never met either of them but i love Terje's style. I should go to the banked slalom this year.
                                My suitemate met him

Comment

Working...
                                X