• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
    Like 5000
    Ouch
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    I believe they are 3700ish could be way off.
    Still more than I want to spend. I wonder if their faces are compatible with CCW lips/barrels. I shall email and find out!
    BMW E38
    That White Evo
    -SOLD
    instagram @kbuss
    flickr

Comment

• Doubtful. You're going to have a tough time getting wheels like that for less than 3700. You're best bet to get nice 3 pc wheels under 4k in 18s, is to go with Work, Image, SSR, etc. Places that use cast centers rather than forged.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Jaze how does BWS compare to AMR engineering? A guy I know just bought a set, I was wondering how they compare

Comment

• What's amr?
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
            What's amr?

The front slogan kinda made me think of some slight cockyness

"We design, develop and deliver the most reliable dampers in the world one client at a time"

Comment

• Shooting some pool.

Comment

• Ok so earlier this guy in a Cavalier pulls up behind this dude's EG hatch which is parked in front of the door of the poolhall and revs the shit out of it, probably for a good 20 seconds. Rattlecanned blue and your common chromies that you can find at your local tire shop...

Anyway, the EG guy says "Oh this guy wants to play huh?"... He goes out there and revs his car too... I haven't heard so much revving, I was just waiting for some police to pull up.

No pics

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                  http://www.amrengineering.com/

The front slogan kinda made me think of some slight cockyness

"We design, develop and deliver the most reliable dampers in the world one client at a time"
                  I've never heard very much about AMR, but there appears to be a few glowing reviews out there,

Their website makes them seem kind of novice in terms of professionalism though- cockiness included. Never, ever ever use capslock writing on a professional webpage. And who the fuck calls a lathe a "turning machine"?

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                  Anyway, the EG guy says "Oh this guy wants to play huh?"... He goes out there and revs his car too... I haven't heard so much revving, I was just waiting for some police to pull up.

No pics
                  What a bunch of fucking retards. I hope both of their cars simultaneously throw a rod, and it goes through the firewall and kills them.
                  BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                  Originally posted by Ollie
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    What a bunch of fucking retards. I hope both of their cars simultaneously throw a rod, and it goes through the firewall and kills them.
                    Seriously. And the Cavalier owner, it's his gf's car LOL. It was stock before he got with her...

Ok so I know there are a few of you in here that have been in the military. I have a question because I gave this female "ex US Marine" a ride earlier.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                      Seriously. And the Cavalier owner, it's his gf's car LOL. It was stock before he got with her...

Ok so I know there are a few of you in here that have been in the military. I have a question because I gave this female "ex US Marine" a ride earlier.
                      By "ride", do you mean a ride like in a car or a ride on a merry-go-round?

Originally posted by TRaNz
                      yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                      Originally posted by TRaNz
                      They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Lol, god no not the second one.

Comment

• So she didn't ride your peepee.
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• does anybody know where a shit tallking thread is ? you know, where people can talk complete trash to each other and they can actually take an insult with out getting mad ? cause i'm really up for something like that right now

Comment

• Originally posted by Belvader View Post
                              does anybody know where a shit tallking thread is ? you know, where people can talk complete trash to each other and they can actually take an insult with out getting mad ? cause i'm really up for something like that right now
                              PM Average Jerk, he can tell you.

Also, call him an asshole- he'll get the message and let you in on the private shit-talk forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                PM Average Jerk, he can tell you.

Also, call him an asshole- he'll get the message and let you in on the private shit-talk forum.
                                i c u've also applied

Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Working...
                                X