• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuffed from Denny's.

Comment

• Pour nice big bowl of cereal
      Open fridge
      no milk
      It's like rock-crawling... in the streets...

Comment

• yo

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Sold some tires this morning, that was nice to finally get rid of those and get some extra CA$H
          BMW E38
          That White Evo
          -SOLD
          instagram @kbuss
          flickr

Comment

• Morning, everybody!

Jesus fucking Christ that Murciélago thread got a little rough this weekend, didn't it? Thanks to everybody here who commented on the weekend; the one thing I don't do on the weekends is think about work very much

On a good note, I drove up to the Middle of Nowhere, Wisconsin (East Troy/Mukwonago area), to meet my girlfriend's family on her birthday. Fun little weekend jaunt.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
            www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
            I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• The Murcie thread. That guy really doesn't understand that you guys do more than lowering BMWs
              BMW E38
              That White Evo
              -SOLD
              instagram @kbuss
              flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                The Murcie thread. That guy really doesn't understand that you guys do more than lowering BMWs
                When I saw, "all you do is slam BMWs," I sat for a second and thought to myself, "Shit, when WAS the last time somebody came in wanting to install coils on their Bimmer?" Service has been mostly Mercs this past month, and fabrication's projects have been non-BMW-specific (minus the turbo build) for quite some time.

Kids these days.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                  When I saw, "all you do is slam BMWs," I sat for a second and thought to myself, "Shit, when WAS the last time somebody came in wanting to install coils on their Bimmer?"

Kids these days.
                  I got a laugh, I'm glad you did too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
                    I got a laugh, I'm glad you did too.
                    I'm probably still a bit faded from last night.

Tried to play Guitar Hero for the first time in years last night. It went.........about as well as I'd expect. Which is to say, poorly.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                    www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                      I'm probably still a bit faded from last night.

Tried to play Guitar Hero for the first time in years last night. It went.........about as well as I'd expect. Which is to say, poorly.
                      I play the bass and I've never been able to excel at Guitar Hero.

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
                        I play the bass and I've never been able to excel at Guitar Hero.
                        I spent a handful of years trying to learn guitar, but then I realized it's not just something I'll ever be good at.

I kill it when it comes to the microphone, but I hadn't played GH in so long that my eyes and hands were having trouble keeping the pace.

I'm also incredibly awkward, which plays into it too, I'm sure.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                        www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• Sup hoes.

Comment

• This is amazing! http://imgur.com/a/EdTWR

Comment

• Fucking finally managed to catch up on some college work. Feelsgoodman

Comment

• Blacked out last night, feel like death now.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X