This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
    When you upload it through a link, it doesn't allow [img] tags. And it just says it has to be 500x100 or 9.8KB in size, which looks really bad.
    When you go to your User CP > Edit Signature, don't upload to here. Put the link in the text box and add the IMG tags like so...

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      When you go to your User CP > Edit Signature, don't upload to here. Put the link in the text box and add the IMG tags like so...
      Says "remote image is too large". It's 350x150 and it is 15KB. How did you get yours to work? Here is the link ---> http://imgur.com/c0asi

Originally posted by TRaNz
      yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
      They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• ouch lol
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
          ouch lol
          Oh, you bitch. Fuck you. Lol. I have been trying for over an hour!

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
          They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• i just did what coco said

works every time lol

Comment

• Comment

works every time lol
                No, no it doesn't. -_-

Comment

• uhm yes it does

look i can even move it around in my sig

Comment

No, no it doesn't. -_-
                    You're still trying to upload the image with the link... STOP IT LOL.

Put the link in the SIGNATURE TEXT BOX, you know, the text box like when you type on here to post??

IGNORE the UPLOAD button...

Comment

• quote this, and copy it into your signature text

Comment

uhm yes it does

look i can even move it around in my sig
                        Hmm. This is EXACTLY what I do. I click on "user CP", go down to "edit signature", put in this link "", press "upload" and then it says "invalid file".

Comment

• don't upload

copy that text into the text box

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                            You're still trying to upload the image with the link... STOP IT LOL.

Put the link in the SIGNATURE TEXT BOX, you know, the text box like when you type on here to post??

IGNORE the UPLOAD button...
                            Lol, not even kidding. I done exactly what you just said and it still says "invalid file".

Comment

• no you are still uploading

Comment

Lol, not even kidding. I done exactly what you just said and it still says "invalid file".
                                After you insert the link with the img tags, DO NOT CLICK UPLOAD and click save instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X