This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    The problem is... I could unload them now, all dolled up and perfect, and make a profit. The second I sink money into tires, mounting and balancing, and all that shit- I know that I'm losing profit margin. No one ever makes money on selling wheels with tires on them. And people are too fucking cheap to pay what the tires are worth.
    205/40/17 hankooks are 60 bucks at pep boys right now. Thas a deal IMO

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Z.Cockburn View Post
      Gent's..

Yeah it's super easy not to spend money on car "up grades" when A: The only worth while parts for my car are retard expensive.
      and B: I'm too poor to be spending money on fancy things on a car that lives out side, gets to go on a 500 km round trip pretty much every weekend and needs to take me to work every day.

I like having the extra coin so I can by the best "maintenance" parts available. or in case something goes wrong..

One day When I can afford a a place with a little shop and 2 cars, I would like to have a project but for me right now, not possible.
      My problem is, I've done almost every kind of mod to at least one car down the line, and I have fabrication skills to build cool shit. It's the whole time, and not wasting money aspect that seems to hold me back.
      Originally posted by Ollie View Post
      205/40/17 hankooks are 60 bucks at pep boys right now. Thas a deal IMO
      I refuse to run 205's on my M3. Those are pizza cutters. 215's are the very bare minimum I would do. Nankang's are about the same in price though. You, of all people, can understand how quickly mounting and balancing can add up... and I have an "in" that wouldn't cost me much at all.

On the bright side, 215's would be very, very easy to light up.
      Last edited by MommysLittleMonster; 01-14-2013, 02:40 PM.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Yeah 205s feel stupid. 215s are really fun to light up like you said hahah. Id still put 205s on style 5s though

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
          Yeah 205s feel stupid. 215s are really fun to light up like you said hahah. Id still put 205s on style 5s though
          215/40R17's if anything. They'll fit goddamn it.

Also, I just got another $25 reward from work. That puts me at $125 I can blow on Amazon.com.

Amazon.com sells car parts.

M3 car parts.

We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            215/40R17's if anything. They'll fit goddamn it.

Also, I just got another $25 reward from work. That puts me at $125 I can blow on Amazon.com.

Amazon.com sells car parts.

M3 car parts.

Pretty good way to end a Monday

Comment

• i wouldn't waste time on 8j wheels. sell those shits and get something wider.

Comment

• Sigh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                  i wouldn't waste time on 8j wheels. sell those shits and get something wider.
                  My M3 will not be a "stance" car by any measure. That's what the Prelude is for.

The M3 shall stay performance with a taste of style.

Comment

• I'm out, later goons.

Comment

• again......i wouldn't waste time on 8j wheels...

Comment

• damn chis refusess alot! lol
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Anybody know a really good software for making watermarks?
                          BMW E38
                          That White Evo
                          -SOLD
                          instagram @kbuss
                          flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                            ahhh nice i used to smoke the camel lights before i switched to marlboro lights now called Gold lol! And yes the Turk Gold is a bit rought......

lol when you stop drinking we will stop smoking? deal?

no i have not?! GOt link?
                            I'm not addicted to drinking though...
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                              Anybody know a really good software for making watermarks?
                              Photoshop homie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                I'm not addicted to drinking though...
                                i am not addicted to smoking ether.... Actually i have not had one yet lol holly shit i should soon tho! For me i still enjoy each cigarette its not that bad yet like chain smoking lol!
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X