This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
    I was just thinking that too. It's nice. But I wouldn't pay more than 6 or 7k. If it had air and was in the most perfect condition a bug could be then maybe 10. But I feel bugs aren't worth so much.
    Bugs are the worst idea ever invented.

Not that I don't like them, I actually do like them..

But god damn it who's fucking idea was it to put heater channels built in as part of the structural floor pan.
    Those heater channels are a rust breading ground
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

I know. Lol.

Luled at the rubber door edging.

I did that on my 7 and it flew off 20 minutes later. Fucking 3m tape. >_<
      No lie, I did it too, and it was on my Nismo lip lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
        How I live my life: buy old shit, it always works. I'm sorting through a pile of tool passed down from my great grandfather, they all have his initials on them and they all work.
        because back in the day they knew how to build shit tough
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
          Bugs are the worst idea ever invented.

Not that I don't like them, I actually do like them..

But god damn it who's fucking idea was it to put heater channels built in as part of the structural floor pan.
          Those heater channels are a rust breading ground
          I had a bug. It was fun, for the 3 months I had it. Lol

Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• They look so good with insane camber.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
              because back in the day they knew how to build shit tough
              Yessir they did. I pull timber in an 1985ish log skidder, that fucker never breaks other than needing hydraulic arm packings which is easy shit that we can do it the woods.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                I really just want something fun to drive, quick and has a good sized aftermarket. Would prefer turbo'd as well.

I'm still taking recommendations though.

q45

any pre y32 cedric

my 2 cents
                Last edited by Rebounder; 01-11-2013, 12:47 AM.
                Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• Damn. That first one Is nice minus the wheels.
                  Instagram @wickedweiss

Comment

• That shit has curtains and everything!

Comment

• and it's old enough to import without fuss
                      Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebounder View Post
                        and it's old enough to import without fuss
                        Well almost it needs to be older than 25 years. Otherwise it must be inspected and changed.

A motor vehicle that is at least 25 years old can be lawfully imported into the U.S. without regard to whether it complies with all applicable FMVSS. Such a vehicle would be entered under Box 1 on the HS-7 Declaration form to be given to Customs at the time of importation. If you wish to see that form, you may download a copy from our website at www.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/rules/import. You should note that the 25 year period runs from the date of the vehicle's manufacture. If the date of manufacture is not identified on a label permanently affixed to the vehicle by its original manufacturer, to establish the age of the vehicle, you should have documentation available such as an invoice showing the date the vehicle was first sold or a registration document showing that the vehicle was registered at least 25 years ago. Absent such information, a statement from a recognized vehicle historical society identifying the age of the vehicle could be used.
                        Instagram @wickedweiss

Comment

• This is how I was able to import my old euro e28. Basically any car 25 and older can be imported into the US without being messed with. Anything younger must meet US specs.
                          Instagram @wickedweiss

Comment

• Fuck the government and their bullshit. These GT-R's that don't meet safety spec are about to be allowed legally into the country in several years but they are illegal now. Magically at age 25+ everything becomes safe(as far as the law is concerned), leading to the conclusion that we should have been able to import the shit to begin with.

Comment

Well almost it needs to be older than 25 years. Otherwise it must be inspected and changed.

A motor vehicle that is at least 25 years old can be lawfully imported into the U.S. without regard to whether it complies with all applicable FMVSS. Such a vehicle would be entered under Box 1 on the HS-7 Declaration form to be given to Customs at the time of importation. If you wish to see that form, you may download a copy from our website at www.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/rules/import. You should note that the 25 year period runs from the date of the vehicle's manufacture. If the date of manufacture is not identified on a label permanently affixed to the vehicle by its original manufacturer, to establish the age of the vehicle, you should have documentation available such as an invoice showing the date the vehicle was first sold or a registration document showing that the vehicle was registered at least 25 years ago. Absent such information, a statement from a recognized vehicle historical society identifying the age of the vehicle could be used.
                              coulda sworn it was 15 for canada 20 for us

Sincerely,

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebounder View Post
                                coulda sworn it was 15 for canada 20 for us
                                I wish, I would've imported so many cars for a few other customers that want restricted cars at the moment. Lol. But this applies to cars that won't be changed from spec from their originating Countries. It's on a federal level and trumps any state law in the US.
                                Instagram @wickedweiss

Comment

Working...
                                X