floating head! haha
    Did you mean to post that on fb? Lol
    DSDone

Comment

• dude!
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• From that ad:

"so please don't bothers with offers less, u want to pay more I'm good with that."

www.fluidmotorunion.com
        www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
        I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• wheres all the free cash when you really need it?!
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I want those Throwing Stars

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
              From that ad:

"so please don't bothers with offers less, u want to pay more I'm good with that."

Originally posted by Minuki View Post
              I want those Throwing Stars
              buy me car, i send you free throwing starts? deal?
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• People amaze me. I would never take that guy seriously with the way that ad is written.
                BMW E38
                That White Evo
                -SOLD
                instagram @kbuss
                flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                  People amaze me. I would never take that guy seriously with the way that ad is written.
                  nor cal you! lol ill buy that rape it and blow it up.... lol
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                    ahhh nice dew the dew and share! Go on now, Go.. come on tell us.....
                    Went away to the beach for a week, surfing and body boarding.
                    Came back on the 29th and then went up to the mountains of the 30th with a few friends to drift(I was passengering since my 180 isn't running yet.
                    Had a sick night there, crashed at a friends place since we only left the mountains at 3am.
                    When we woke up, headed down to a friend's beach house for the NYE party. Drinking, chilling on the beach, jet skis, pool table, swimming pool, beer pong, drinking games, some green, illegal fireworks, jumping off the pier... so lets just say it was an awesome night.
                    Ended up going to bed at like 5am and then I had to drive 200kms to my sister's house as I was going fishing with her fiance and his family up the river the next morning.
                    Caught 2 57cm Murray Cod(which we had to let go, cause the minimal legal limit for cod is 60cm) and I caught a 70cm 5.5kg one. Caught some nice Yellowbellies and some big Carp too(carp are crap for eating and are a pest, but they do give you a good fight)
                    The weather was absolute killer up the river, it was like 100deg 3 days in a row, so most of the fishing was morning and night and for the rest of the day we chilled in a nearby lake wearing life jackets and bobbing on the water while drinking beers.
                    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Snooki & Jwoww... KTWF.

Comment

buy me car, i send you free throwing starts? deal?
                        I wish I had that money dude

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                          Went away to the beach for a week, surfing and body boarding.
                          Came back on the 29th and then went up to the mountains of the 30th with a few friends to drift(I was passengering since my 180 isn't running yet.
                          Had a sick night there, crashed at a friends place since we only left the mountains at 3am.
                          When we woke up, headed down to a friend's beach house for the NYE party. Drinking, chilling on the beach, jet skis, pool table, swimming pool, beer pong, drinking games, some green, illegal fireworks, jumping off the pier... so lets just say it was an awesome night.
                          Ended up going to bed at like 5am and then I had to drive 200kms to my sister's house as I was going fishing with her fiance and his family up the river the next morning.
                          Caught 2 57cm Murray Cod(which we had to let go, cause the minimal legal limit for cod is 60cm) and I caught a 70cm 5.5kg one. Caught some nice Yellowbellies and some big Carp too(carp are crap for eating and are a pest, but they do give you a good fight)
                          The weather was absolute killer up the river, it was like 100deg 3 days in a row, so most of the fishing was morning and night and for the rest of the day we chilled in a nearby lake wearing life jackets and bobbing on the water while drinking beers.

good god! Wow pal thats just nuts! Man sounds like a blast!

Shit its was much better then mine lol, i was in the concrete jungle lol i love the out doors!
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                            I wish I had that money dude
                            x2
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

good god! Wow pal thats just nuts! Man sounds like a blast!

Shit its was much better then mine lol, i was in the concrete jungle lol i love the out doors!
                              We drank 5 slabs of beer and a 2L bottle of Jim in 4 days at the river

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                              x2
                              I want the 2JZ vert, $6k is a bargain
                              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• I was hoping this part of the movie was gif'd. I lol'd when I saw it.
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                people are such stupid cunts.
                                fuck everybody.
                                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                                listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                                Originally posted by Dudermagee
                                You're stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X