X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^fuck if I could sell my car for more than I owe it'd be gone tomorrow.
    God bless this mess

Comment

• What's it like over there on the east coast, Jaze? Still a disaster from the hurricane? Or are things back to normal?
      BMW E38
      That White Evo
      -SOLD
      instagram @kbuss
      flickr

Comment

• I've noticed that alcohol takes a quicker effect on me when I'm recovering from being sick. Not bad.
        Originally posted by Kielan
        I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• It's pretty much back to normal except for the shore areas, where my shop was. My house is almost done with reapirs, not so bad cause we got all new 1st floor i guess

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Has insurance finally come through? I know that was a huge problem.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
              It's pretty much back to normal except for the shore areas, where my shop was. My house is almost done with reapirs, not so bad cause we got all new 1st floor i guess
              Least things are progressing towards better man. Whats going to happen with the shop?

Also can you guys do a set of coils for a 1g Neon? My buddy is doing a big build and he would love a set rather than the koni/gc setup or the of the shelf megan junk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                It's pretty much back to normal except for the shore areas, where my shop was. My house is almost done with reapirs, not so bad cause we got all new 1st floor i guess
                Good to hear things are progressing. That must have been rough.
                BMW E38
                That White Evo
                -SOLD
                instagram @kbuss
                flickr

Comment

• Just finished watching the dark knight rises. Great movie crazy ending

Comment

• Can someone tell me the name of the owner of the white 350Z with the "OFCR PLZ" plate? I think he's a member on here.

Originally posted by TRaNz
                    yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                    They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
                      Can someone tell me the name of the owner of the white 350Z with the "OFCR PLZ" plate? I think he's a member on here.
                      Hi prick
                      Originally posted by Kielan
                      I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• So apparently I have a thing for going out and just buying things the day in find them.

I bailed on then idea of getting a fanner sled, and bought this little number for the same kind of money. 2002 Yamaha SXViper ER 700. Been spinning wrenches and paint since 5 this afternoon.

Here it is as soon as I got it in the shop. I'll post updated pics when I finish fixing/painting/restoring it.
                        Last edited by MommysLittleMonster; 01-06-2013, 02:07 AM.
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                          Just finished watching the dark knight rises. Great movie crazy ending
                          Now Youtube "Batman can't stop thinking about sex"...

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                          So apparently I have a thing for going out and just buying things the day in find them.

I bailed on then idea of getting a fanner sled, and bought this little number for the same kind of money. 2002 Yamaha SXViper ER 700. Been spinning wrenches and paint since 5 this afternoon.

Here it is as soon as I got it in the shop. I'll post updated pics when I finish fixing/painting/restoring it.
                          [IMG]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc314/MommysLittleMonster7/20130105_155643.jpg[/]
                          Chris doin' work on the weekend, that's what's up.

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                            Hi prick
                            You tracked me into another thread, how cute. Just for the record, I didn't call you a prick, I said it was a "prick thing to say".

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                            They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Back from an awesome camping/fishing trip

Caught a 70cm 12pound Murray Cod and 2 57cm Murray Cod (which we had to throw back, coz the legal fishing limit for cod is 60cm)
                              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                                Back from an awesome camping/fishing trip

Caught a 70cm 12pound Murray Cod and 2 57cm Murray Cod (which we had to throw back, coz the legal fishing limit for cod is 60cm)
                                Merica none of this metric stuffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X