X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 302 a month? fucking hell, what do they expect you to do if you end up unemployed?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
      /runs to check

After cashing in just about every savings bond and other types of assets in my name to clear about half of it away, I am still $43,958.62 in the hole. That's a combination of principal and previously applied interest, by the way. It still accrues on this balance. $33 this month so far, and I paid my bill last week.

I pay about $302 a month towards it (their minimum), and my payoff date is scheduled as 11/02/2029. Only 17 more years to go! That means I'll be 44 when they're paid off.

My biggest mistake was having loans to cover everything. I didn't work during school, just on breaks back home. I wanted no distractions as it pertained to my schoolwork.

Oh well. I hope some asshole finance major at the bank enjoys the second car I'm affording him. It'll probably come in here for service. It's funny how the world works.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      302 a month? fucking hell, what do they expect you to do if you end up unemployed?
      Fucking a man. That's outrageous.
      Originally posted by Oxer
      people are such stupid cunts.
      fuck everybody.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
      Originally posted by Dudermagee
      You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
        302 a month? fucking hell, what do they expect you to do if you end up unemployed?
        Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

You think they give a flying fuck about that? They'll chase down my cosigners (parents + great aunt) and shake 'em down for whatever I can't pay.

Although they did have amnesty for people affected by Sandy -- they stopped adding interest to accounts and deferred the bill if they had to get back on their feet first.

They may have a hardship clause. Haven't had to find out yet, thank Christ.

Originally posted by jdel View Post
        Fucking a man. That's outrageous.
        It's why I bitch about money a good deal. That and my $308/mo. car payment for the Si are what's keeping me from moving out of my parents' house until I either make more money or knock a bill out for good.

It was my choice to not work during college, and now I'm reaping the rewards of that choice. So it goes.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
        www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
          breh. i'm 60 units in, and looking at like 60-70k still.

iirc 17x8 and 9.
          ahh! no i like them! i liked my 17s too even tho everyone ***** on them! lol
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• That's a travesty.

Comment

That's a travesty.
              want to smk ill swing by in 15min>?
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

You think they give a flying fuck about that? They'll chase down my cosigners (parents + great aunt) and shake 'em down for whatever I can't pay.

Although they did have amnesty for people affected by Sandy -- they stopped adding interest to accounts and deferred the bill if they had to get back on their feet first.

They may have a hardship clause. Haven't had to find out yet, thank Christ.

It's why I bitch about money a good deal. That and my $308/mo. car payment for the Si are what's keeping me from moving out of my parents' house until I either make more money or knock a bill out for good.

It was my choice to not work during college, and now I'm reaping the rewards of that choice. So it goes.
                i'd be working, but still financing all of the tuition and books etc. income would cover living expenses. just not sure if i want to get that much debt, and spend 3 more years to just get a BA. might move back to ca, and just go straight to a p/t law school. it will cost half as much, and i will have a juris doctorate instead of just a bachelors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                  i'd be working, but still financing all of the tuition and books etc. income would cover living expenses. just not sure if i want to get that much debt, and spend 3 more years to just get a BA. might move back to ca, and just go straight to a p/t law school. it will cost half as much, and i will have a juris doctorate instead of just a bachelors.
                  The JD is good, but at the moment there's an overabundance of law school grads for every available law school position. I think it's a 2:1 ratio or thereabouts.

But if you're good at what you do, the odds are in your favor. No matter what, just put in as much effort as possible and results are likely to tip in your direction

Goodnight, everybody! Have a good weekend!

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                  www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

The JD is good, but at the moment there's an overabundance of law school grads for every available law school position. I think it's a 2:1 ratio or thereabouts.

But if you're good at what you do, the odds are in your favor. No matter what, just put in as much effort as possible and results are likely to tip in your direction

Goodnight, everybody! Have a good weekend!
                    my dad is a lawyer, i would have a job right out of the gate, i just wouldn't make much until i could build up my own clients.

later, brotato.

Comment

• ITT: white people problems

Comment

ITT: white people problems
                        fuck everybody.
                        You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                          Start working the 14th. That means I have a whole week to shit post everywhere.
                          No change there.

And lol @ school loans.
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            No change there.

And lol @ school loans.
                            Exactly. Except now it won't be negative shit posting.
                            fuck everybody.
                            You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                              Exactly. Except now it won't be negative shit posting.
                              Fuck that.
                              Negative all the time.
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• This bbq sauce I made is fucking delicious.

Comment

Working...
                                X