This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
    Hahaha, currently working on the waterfront in Maine in a building with no heat
    christ man, that sounds horrid

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

at least you get a building hahhahaha
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• come to the socal/norcal all the ricers/eurofuckers are on them! lol
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
          In terms of revenue (jobs in and out the door), yes. In terms of profit growth? Didn't check the numbers, but the majority of profit goes into growing the business (parts for shop cars, new diagnostic tools, new shop equipment, being able to stop jobs for a few days to devote time to project cars just before a show, etc.). I sure as shit didn't see an extra dime this year, and I loathe for the moment when I dare ask about that.

...And I just found out that I lost $12 per weekly paycheck (I'm salaried) due to an increase in social security tax. Whatever, I'm fine with that, seeing as how I want that money to exist when I get that old.

You were close, Kyle. We ran the group buy through Brecus on M5Board for $999, but MSRP is $1500 + shipping.

We're currently selling them for $1500 including shipping, so you save a chunk of change on the S&H (it's not a small box).

I can give you more info if you like, just let me know. PM, Facebook, E-mail, whatever.

Also, we canceled our RPMWare subscription since they jacked rates up and we saw next to no sales from the Products page. We're figuring out what we want to do with that now.

Oooh. It's a ton of fun, at least it is for me. It all depends on what you like.
          Thats a dime sack and a gas station soda to quench the cotton mouth

Originally posted by Gator View Post
          Fuck that

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            at least you get a building hahhahaha
            Ahahahahaha
            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• I did kind of lie by saying the building has no heat, the building has plenty of heat, the offices are usually around 70 degrees in the winter, what I should have said is, my entire part of the building has no heat, and gains no residual heat from those office worker cocks, seriously though, they come in from outside all like "Hohn my, it's so cold out there" and then preceded to take off there costs and sweaters and start kicking back in tropical heat. I come in take off my coat and put on another one be question guess what, it's also fucking cold inside

Comment

hobo trash can fire?

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  oh yea, thats why I said progress, not profit lol. I could tell from when I was there that a lot goes back into the business
                  Yep. Wish it went into my pockets, but I know that's how the game is played.

Originally posted by jdel View Post
                  Payroll tax. Went back up to 6.2% from 4.2%. If you make $30k a year you would see a reduction of $50. If you make $113,500 or something close to that and above, it would be a reduction of $187.50.
                  Oh right, the rollback of the payroll tax holiday. Not technically an increase, since that specific tax cut was never meant to be permanent. So it goes. I want roads that aren't piles of shit and healthcare for poor people. Yeah, that's right, poor people.

Originally posted by Gator View Post
                  What do you like?
                  Craft beer, smoking trees, and handcrafted weird cocktails. I mean, there's a ton more than that, but really, Chicago has something for everybody. As long as you're not some cloistered nun of a person, you'll have a good time. Take a weekend trip down and see how it is!

Also, emissions tests are all OBD based and cars more than 15 years old don't have to take the test. No visual inspections or anything like that.

I think we just lifted the front plate requirement, too, but that's a shitload of heresay and I haven't found a reputable source to back it up yet.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                  chicago winters are tougher than mass by far
                  Depends. Shit's pretty tame nowadays. It was 80 in March last year.

Granted, it was 18 yesterday, but double-digit temps are pussy shit. Wait 'til February.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                  www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                  I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• i think i will simply jump out of my car today on the freway it sounds like the best idea i ever had!
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post

Craft beer, smoking trees, and handcrafted weird cocktails. I mean, there's a ton more than that, but really, Chicago has something for everybody. As long as you're not some cloistered nun of a person, you'll have a good time. Take a weekend trip down and see how it is!
                      I makep craft beer for work!

Comment

• obd based pre 95? what do they hook it up to?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I makep craft beer for work!
                          Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. That's fucking awesome.

I'm a 45 minute drive from 3Floyds. I should be going there far more often than I normally do.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                          www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                            obd based pre 95? what do they hook it up to?
                            I just meant that the large majority of cars will run through the emissions station with only an OBD check for readiness. They don't use a sniffer on an OBD car.

So you can run O2 simulators or jerryrig your ECU to force readiness, and as long as you don't have a light, you'll check out.

In short, the system is fucking stupid-easy to beat.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                            www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• If I moved there I wouldn't change my residency, and then I wouldn't have to give a fuck about any of your inspecton laws, plus obd1 cars are also exemt from emissions testing here

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                                obd based pre 95? what do they hook it up to?
                                Nothing anymore, I think.
                                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                                X