X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have never ridden a snowmobile, i want to so badly though.

Comment

• All these fuckin broke faggots trying to dress like they are worth big money.

I wear dress shoes to work and swap em for chucks as soon as I leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
        All these fuckin broke faggots trying to dress like they are worth big money.

I wear dress shoes to work and swap em for chucks as soon as I leave.
        Bitch please.

Some people like dressing nice regardless.

I wear Vans to the store or working on the car. Does that count? lol
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
        Originally posted by Jedidiah
        he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Not me, jeans and a t shirt always.

I **** dressing up, I do it for weddings and funerals.

I've never had a problem getting girls, so I'll just keep on keepin on

Comment

Not me, jeans and a t shirt always.

Same here Sean. I've never felt comfortable in fancy shit.

Comment

• I'm currently wearing all black chucks, $150 jeans, a "bring hockey back" t shirt and my broadway static dickies jacket lol

Comment

• I'm just not a hypebeast so I don't wear sneakers, jeans and a t-shirt much. Even in the summer, I rock my boots, cuffed N&F selvaged jeans and a slim fitted v-neck.
                if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

Not me, jeans and a t shirt always.

God SHit Yo!

Originally posted by Han View Post
                  I'm just not a hypebeast so I don't wear sneakers, jeans and a t-shirt much. Even in the summer, I rock my boots, cuffed N&F selvaged jeans and a slim fitted v-neck.
                  the new Hype is your stile tho lol

I have a few friends who dress like a milli. But are broke like silly me! I never fake the funk why buy 200 dress shoes when u drive a shitty subaru is my thing tho right? Lie to bitches that u make 80k a year but you dont even have a job? I **** the type, ill be the first to say i **** on it HATE IT!
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• But hype isn't the same as hypebeast lol.

So what you're saying is you're not allowed to have nice clothes if you don't have a nice car? or make above a certain income? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                      But hype isn't the same as hypebeast lol.

So what you're saying is you're not allowed to have nice clothes if you don't have a nice car? or make above a certain income? lol
                      no you can have all that..... But whats the point?

If your broke and you have 200 this week why spend 180 on cloth and eat McDees for a few days? Wouldnt it be better to have stake all week and a pair of 45 levis and some 35 dollar vans? lol

How do you take a chick out if your broke and spent all your money on your nice fit? SHe gona come out in some fancy dress (because your fancy too) and what u take her to Mcdees? lol
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Yea wearing a $600 outfit when you're broke and barely scrape by in a shitty apartment is fuckin dumb.

I'd rather look broke and have cash on deck any day.

Comment

Yea wearing a $600 outfit when you're broke and barely scrape by in a shitty apartment is fuckin dumb.

I'd rather look broke and have cash on deck any day.
                          god shit yo! (great minds think alike sir!)
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I loved driving my 89 s10 watching gold diggin whores look away, all the while knowin I made a better living than most of the idiots dressed all fancy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                              no you can have all that..... But whats the point?

If your broke and you have 200 this week why spend 180 on cloth and eat McDees for a few days? Wouldnt it be better to have stake all week and a pair of 45 levis and some 35 dollar vans? lol

How do you take a chick out if your broke and spent all your money on your nice fit? SHe gona come out in some fancy dress (because your fancy too) and what u take her to Mcdees? lol
                              You have your priorities wrong if you can't budget between nice clothes vs a week of McDonalds lol. That's all I'm saying. I don't know ANYONE that's a "hoodrich" like you're describing haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                                You have your priorities wrong if you can't budget between nice clothes vs a week of McDonalds lol. That's all I'm saying. I don't know ANYONE that's a "hoodrich" like you're describing haha
                                Come to Cali common lol its left and right! I can speak on two ppl i know my self that dew the dew!
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X