This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    waaaaaaahhhh!!!!! i dont like the cars that are listed in the COTY thread! waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

fucking people.
    Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    lol
    A whole lada complaining.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
      A whole lada complaining.
      I see what you did there
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Pizzzzzzzaaaaa tonight
        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• I missed you guys. I'm glad im bac now. Just took a little hiatus. I am now drunk... i fucking love marker's mark. and christmas. FUCK YEAH AMERICA!!
          cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
            I missed you guys. I'm glad im bac now. Just took a little hiatus. I am now drunk... i fucking love marker's mark. and christmas. FUCK YEAH AMERICA!!
            Been drinking Calico Jack 94 proof and Captain Morgan Black all day/night.

YEAH FUCK YEAH
            people are such stupid cunts.
            fuck everybody.
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
            Originally posted by Dudermagee
            You're stupid.

Comment

• hai jason <3
              cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                hai jason <3
                wut
                people are such stupid cunts.
                fuck everybody.
                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                Originally posted by Dudermagee
                You're stupid.

Comment

• Sup guys.

What a weekend. Went skiing yesterday, almost totalled my car, got plastered last night, and ate a shit ton of good food today. I love the holidays.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Damaged the car at all???

Had a nice holiday craft beer today pretty good. Couple glasses of wine followed up with a crown and sprite.

Comment

• Here's the car story. I got lucky as fuck.

Wen't skiing yesterday morning and it was snowing out pretty hard when we left the house at 6:45. Ski'd and left the mountain at 12:30. The entire morning it snowed pretty good. We picked up about 4 inches of snow so needless to say the roads were snow covered.

So about 20 minutes from the mountain we're heading down a road on the top of a hill and the wind is blowing like a mofo, I'm doing about 35-40 mph so it's a safe speed as I have snow tires and shit. It was basically like white out conditions.

I see lights ahead coming through the snow and wind and as we got closer I see its a semi cruising along in the other direction. I'm about 100 yards from him when the wind gets a ahold of his trailer and jack knifes it into my lane.

At this point I'm shitting my pants. I can't go right because there is a 5 foot drop off then a field and obviously I didn't want to hit the truck. I got to the right as far as possible while slamming on the brakes and sliding all over. I was waiting to see what the trailer was going to do before I put the car out of its misery. At the last second the guy saves it somehow and we missed the back of the trailer by about 5 feet.

I'm not the type of person who usually says stuff like this, but I'd like to think there was someone out there that was looking out for me. My brother was in the passengers seat and one of our friends was in the back seat. The shot of adrenaline after all that happened had me shaking for the next hour.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Glad to hear your ok man.

In other news, got qouted 80 bucks to polish the lips on the 19's. fuckyea.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                          Here's the car story. I got lucky as fuck.

Wen't skiing yesterday morning and it was snowing out pretty hard when we left the house at 6:45. Ski'd and left the mountain at 12:30. The entire morning it snowed pretty good. We picked up about 4 inches of snow so needless to say the roads were snow covered.

So about 20 minutes from the mountain we're heading down a road on the top of a hill and the wind is blowing like a mofo, I'm doing about 35-40 mph so it's a safe speed as I have snow tires and shit. It was basically like white out conditions.

I see lights ahead coming through the snow and wind and as we got closer I see its a semi cruising along in the other direction. I'm about 100 yards from him when the wind gets a ahold of his trailer and jack knifes it into my lane.

At this point I'm shitting my pants. I can't go right because there is a 5 foot drop off then a field and obviously I didn't want to hit the truck. I got to the right as far as possible while slamming on the brakes and sliding all over. I was waiting to see what the trailer was going to do before I put the car out of its misery. At the last second the guy saves it somehow and we missed the back of the trailer by about 5 feet.

I'm not the type of person who usually says stuff like this, but I'd like to think there was someone out there that was looking out for me. My brother was in the passengers seat and one of our friends was in the back seat. The shot of adrenaline after all that happened had me shaking for the next hour.
                          Damn that is crazy as shit. Glad to hear it ended well

Today I was almost in a head on collision. Some of the corners on the narrow backroads here are really tight if you arent going 30 or under you need to sweep into the other lane. Well some of them are blind. I was coming around a blind one and decided for one to hug my lane. Welp out came Grandma McCantseeshit in my lane, I barely had enough time to react put the beater I am driving into the woods and around a tree. Had I reacted any later I would have either swerved into the tree or hit Grandma McCantdriveforshit.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                            I would hope so.

I won't lie, I voted for 1bad just because that's factory paint. Reading through his build thread, he wouldn't do anything to that car that would ruin the paint. That's amazing to me and just shows how meticulous the whole build has been because the car is crazy.
                            if it's all factory paint, not enough's been done
                            Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                            The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                            P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebounder View Post
                              That definitely doesn't apply to his car... or a lot of cars for that matter.
                              Last edited by Jersh; 12-23-2012, 11:17 PM.
                              ///M 2.0
                              G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebounder View Post
                                You're an idiot.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X