This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    I really hope the drinks you make are either straight up or on the rocks.
    Thats the only way i drink liquor.
    Excuse me? Can you hear me all the way other there on the other gender spectrum?

You just said you can't drink liquor, but now suddenly you can if it's just over ice?
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
      Naw I love jack and coke, mostly jack but I drink to enjoy it and the coke helps with that
      Try Knob Creek. It's hard not to slam it, but the flavor and smoothness is fantastic.
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        Try Knob Creek. It's hard not to slam it, but the flavor and smoothness is fantastic.
        its a great inexpensive bourbon, thats for sure
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Excuse me? Can you hear me all the way other there on the other gender spectrum?

You just said you can't drink liquor, but now suddenly you can if it's just over ice?
          I never said i couldnt.
          i said i tend to stay away from it.
          As in, i dont typically buy it. When i drink these days its to hang and have a few beers.
          If im partying then its time for shots and whatnot.
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            rocks are for ladies
            Figured id give him the option.
            i dont think ive ever had ice in a drink, but then i usually have it out of the bottle or shot glass.
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• i drink jameson or soco 100 proof with whiskey stones, if i'm at home. neat when i go out.

unless there's a fuckton of coke, i can't drink it mixed. it tastes much worse than straight to me.

i drink beer to enjoy it, i can't handle the volume to get drunk on beer.
              Last edited by Francois Dillinger; 12-21-2012, 01:41 PM. Reason: gramur

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                i drink jameson or soco 100 proof with whiskey stones, if i'm at home. neat when i go out.

unless there's a fuckton of coke, and can't drink it mixed. it tastes much worse than straight to me.

jameson and ginger ale is a good mix. thats my go to if im not feeling it neat
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

its a great inexpensive bourbon, thats for sure
                  Indeed. I have a bottle waiting at home for me right now.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                  I never said i couldnt.
                  i said i tend to stay away from it.
                  As in, i dont typically buy it. When i drink these days its to hang and have a few beers.
                  If im partying then its time for shots and whatnot.
                  My mistake. Usually when I hear "I tend to stay away from", I take it the same way as an insecure middle-aged woman would answer about her age. It's not the truth, but it's not completely untrue to be a lie. "Well, let's just say I'm a few years older than 25!"

Comment

i drink jameson or soco 100 proof with whiskey stones, if i'm at home. neat when i go out.

unless there's a fuckton of coke, and can't drink it mixed. it tastes much worse than straight to me.

Jameson is fantastic.
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    Never tried that. I dabbled with Tanqueray and ginger ale a few weeks ago, that was pretty okay.

Comment

i've never had ginger ale. either by itself or in a drink.

i was at my gf's family's party and her dad's friend asked me if i wanted a drink, i said sure. he gave me a maker's and sprite. it was fucking horrible.

Comment

i've never had ginger ale. either by itself or in a drink.

i was at my gf's family's party and her dad's friend asked me if i wanted a drink, i said sure. he gave me a maker's and sprite. it was fucking horrible.

I'm sure you still slammed it like a champ.

Comment

• Sup you whiskey drinking mother scrubbers.

Comment

I'm sure you still slammed it like a champ.
                            can't waste whiskey!

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                            Sup you whiskey drinking mother scrubbers.
                            dawg...this rain...wtf?

haven't gotten out of bed yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                              Sup you whiskey drinking mother scrubbers.
                              About to duck out the door, F this. It had better snow like a motherfucker tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                                No beer that you drink is stronger than the drinks we make. Period
                                Well, duh. I still drink whisky and gin. Love 'em, as a matter of fact.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                Let's not get this confused- I have a deep respect for craft beers. But when you're drinking just to get drunk, all that comes to mind is "Yeah BRO, let's get some BUDS and some MILLERS!"

I enjoy a nice oatmeal or chocolate stout as much as the next guy, but I drink the beer to enjoy it.
                                Okay, good. Haha. I've gotten shithoused on craft beers, but if you start mixing breweries and types of beer, your stomach will begin to hate you. Whisky, gin or shitty beer for getting wasted.

I am not above drinking Keystone Light. But that's only on days where I want to drink for 15 hours straight with minimal food or water.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                                www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                                I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Working...
                                X