This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
    One of my ex's had implants and they were a 32C. I know they're fun.
    I'm listening.

My fiance wants to get a boob job done. A large part of me is like FUCKYEAH, because, well, she'll have bigger boobs. But a large part of me is like FUCKNAW when it comes to the risks, cost, and complications that follow for eye candy.

So far, I've held off the urge to say yes at bay with her by saying I'm more interested in her ass. Which, I am.
    Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
    So, um, in other news, I'm consider replacing my Si with a used Cayman S.

It'd take a huge chunk out of my savings, but god damn it, it'd be so worth it.
    Pass. I don't know why, but Porsches just don't do it for me. I've driven a Boxter S and ridden in a Caymen, too.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Andrew, that's fucked up. Seriously an uncool maneuver there. As far as your current GF, I mean if you really as into her as you say you are, then you shouldn't just leave her, but if you tell her/she finds out, and she wants to leave. Welp, you're fucked.

Commas everywhere TL;DR, that's fucked up, and you're fucked no matter what happens.

Chris I wouldn't call her a cougar if she's only like 5-6 years older than him...?
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        I'm listening.

My fiance wants to get a boob job done. A large part of me is like FUCKYEAH, because, well, she'll have bigger boobs. But a large part of me is like FUCKNAW when it comes to the risks, cost, and complications that follow for eye candy.

So far, I've held off the urge to say yes at bay with her by saying I'm more interested in her ass. Which, I am.
        They have it down to a science now. I don't think there are any long term effects, but I don't know how that would go over with breast feeding kids if you ever decide to have any.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post

cockster*
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Pass. I don't know why, but Porsches just don't do it for me. I've driven a Boxter S and ridden in a Caymen, too.
            Really? That's a shame. I've been in pretty much everything in Porsche's lineup (minus crazy shit like RS cars and the like), and I've always enjoyed the driving feel of the RR layout. MR is not as good, but it's better than FF

I just can't imagine it's easy to service certain parts when the engine is wedged between the front seats and the trunk.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            cockster*
            Aw hell no. The only Boxster that looks good is the new one, and I most definitely cannot afford that.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
            www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
            I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

I'm listening.

Planning on having kids?
              They will get bigger when she gets pregnant
              also implants can impair breast feeding
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I would Rather have a smelly old 911 then a Coxster,

Also, I use to do smilliar things back in my day, once you "cheat" on a girl that relasonship will never really be the same or mean any thing more then what it is now.

My advice, keep enjoying your life doing your thing, when it ends, ( which it will) you move on) and when you no longer have the desire to sleep with another person that it when you know you have that special someone.,

Terrible advice I know, but what do you want for the internet?

Lolz.

Comment

Thought about a 1st gen NSX for around the same money?

Comment

You can afford a porsche
                    but can you afford porsche repairs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                      Thought about a 1st gen NSX for around the same money?
                      Fuck off hat

Comment

• What happened to buying an S2000?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                          What happened to buying an S2000?
                          That is clearly the best of the 3 options just mentioned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                            What happened to buying an S2000?
                            id like an s2000
                            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              id like an s2000
                              me toooooooo

Comment