X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I'm good, but I'll probably need to head to the mall on Christmas Eve
    Last edited by MrJereMoose; 12-18-2012, 07:10 AM. Reason: Following orders

Comment

• I was thinking more along the lines of shopping for myself. I'd like to go buy a new rifle today, but not sure if I can justify spending the $900 for it.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Do you know how to edit posts?

Comment

• Yeah, I just didn't think it was that big of a deal

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            I was thinking more along the lines of shopping for myself. I'd like to go buy a new rifle today, but not sure if I can justify spending the $900 for it.
            Better watch your 6 bro. You know the school shootings will be brought upon any way, shape, or form in that store.

Comment

• Dick's Sporting Goods in CT took guns out of their stores near sandy hook

But there has been a surge of gun sales because of the shooting...

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                Better watch your 6 bro. You know the school shootings will be brought upon any way, shape, or form in that store.
                Of course they will. As a guy who's had a hunting license since he was 16 with absolutely no criminal record, I'm not worried.

Everyone seems to get their panties in a bunch when a shooting happens, then we're all looked at as criminals. Fuck that, I want to show people that being responsible and doing things by the book is the right way to do it.

I'll be getting my concealed carry pistol permit next. My friend just got his new handgun last friday, and the first day he was carrying it he found out about the shooting. What a terrible way to start the day.
                Originally posted by MrJereMoose View Post
                Dick's Sporting Goods in CT took guns out of their stores near sandy hook

But there has been a surge of gun sales because of the shooting...
                I'm not terribly surprised. I'm sure a lot of guns will be sold now too, it's almost expected.
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Heading to MD in a few. Traffic better stay the fuck away from me today.
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  people are such stupid cunts.
                  fuck everybody.
                  Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                  Originally posted by Dudermagee
                  You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                    Heading to MD in a few. Traffic better stay the fuck away from me today.
                    Stop in va and look at a car for me
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• morning! wow you guys buy guns at stores?! wtf? blehhhh
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

I was thinking more along the lines of shopping for myself. I'd like to go buy a new rifle today, but not sure if I can justify spending the $900 for it.
                        What you looking to get?

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        Of course they will. As a guy who's had a hunting license since he was 16 with absolutely no criminal record, I'm not worried.

Everyone seems to get their panties in a bunch when a shooting happens, then we're all looked at as criminals. Fuck that, I want to show people that being responsible and doing things by the book is the right way to do it.

I'll be getting my concealed carry pistol permit next. My friend just got his new handgun last friday, and the first day he was carrying it he found out about the shooting. What a terrible way to start the day.

I'm not terribly surprised. I'm sure a lot of guns will be sold now too, it's almost expected.
                        I need to get my shit together and get my application in for my pistol permit. I've had the application for a year....

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                          What you looking to get?

I need to get my shit together and get my application in for my pistol permit. I've had the application for a year....

Kind of want to look at an AR, but I might be shopping for a new 30-06. Can't decide until I get there and see what they have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            If I didn't have an interview tomorrow I would. I have to get up there ASAP.
                            Originally posted by Oxer
                            people are such stupid cunts.
                            fuck everybody.
                            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                            listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                            Originally posted by Dudermagee
                            You're stupid.

Comment

Kind of want to look at an AR, but I might be shopping for a new 30-06. Can't decide until I get there and see what they have.
                              I'd go AR but that's purely based on the fact I love the way they shoot. I've also shot an SKS and they aren't too bad either. Obviously the AR is a much nicer gun.

You could always get an AR-10. Those are chambered in .308 have fun buying ammo though.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• AK47! or GTFO!
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X