X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I did a lot of figuring out what I liked and didn't when looking for my m... E46s just seem to modern to me...

Comment

• Still trying to find an E36 as well. Hoping some pop up after Christmas

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
        Looking at m3's on CL and getting bad ideas. :/
        I get a ton of bad ideas on my daily ride home. I think about lowering my winter car, about boosting my M3, about silly builds that I could do with the skillset I have, but not the time or money...

Sucks.
        Originally posted by MrJereMoose View Post
        Rain rain, go away, because I have FWD and cannot play...
        You didn't post pics. I vote a ban.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Everyone wants an m3 for sunny days and nice roads, so the smart seller waits for spring, the smart shopper can usually find someone desperate around the holidays...

Comment

• Yeah, well maybe if things start going poorly again...

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              You didn't post pics. I vote a ban.
              I'm Coco and approve of this message!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrJereMoose View Post
                Yeah, well maybe if things start going poorly again...
                You backed out of your word on the R/T gang. You said you'd post pics after we gave you good advice, and then you ran away with our advice without keeping your end of the bargain.

We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Wow, I really didn't see it as that big of a deal.... I said maybe anyway....

Comment

You backed out of your word on the R/T gang. You said you'd post pics after we gave you good advice, and then you ran away with our advice without keeping your end of the bargain.

[img]]
                    He probably wouldn't answer the phone if a 2 year old handed him one either...

Comment

• I just see some on CL that are in great condition for around 4 - 5k yet once you get on bf.c every e36 m is like 10 - 12k.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrJereMoose View Post
                        Wow, I really didn't see it as that big of a deal.... I said maybe anyway....
                        There is no maybe here. You either do it, or don't say a thing about it.

Comment

• I want a BG e36 m coupe or Alpine e36 m sedan.

Comment

• Morning all.

Had a decent scare yesterday. Extremely strong abdominal pain, felt like somebody was simultaneously stabbing and constricting my stomach. Pain made it nearly impossible to even move while it occurred -- it'd be like this on and off about every 15-20 minutes for the better part of the day yesterday.

Tried to go to brunch with the gf and a friend, ended up going completely white and breaking out into a serious case of the cold sweats. Lost all balance and started whiting out, even sitting down on a stool while waiting for our table. Had to stumble (literally) to the bathroom and sit on the floor for 5 minutes before I felt okay to stand up again. Left brunch before eating.

Proceeded to have some donuts at home with the gf and she made me lay down and sleep all day yesterday. Pains haven't been back since.

Didn't even drink this weekend, nor did I eat anything out of the ordinary. Weird, weird stuff. Hoping it doesn't come back. Never had anything like that happen before; it can't be an ulcer (since it's not back today), don't know what the fuck it was, but I don't like when things like this happen out of the blue.

Although I have been shitting in a shade of olive drab green today; 3 times since I woke up thus far.

On the good side, I still have four tires on my car. No complaints.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                            www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                            I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

There is no maybe here. You either do it, or don't say a thing about it.
                              Oh, well I should have read the rules then... I have to make up for a lot of mistakes! There are so many cars I once said I wanted to buy!

Comment

• Awwwwww someone just got their first period!
                                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                                X