X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey jaze. I need coilovers for my rolla.

Comment

• You kids need to get some fucking lives instead of playing video games all day.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        You kids need to get some fucking lives instead of playing video games all day.
        Meh. I can't do much else for the job search. I look twice a day for new positions, check on the submissions I already have and look for job fairs once a week. I can't start school until my personnel records/medical records get here.

Basically, while my son sleeps, this is all I have right now.
        Originally posted by Oxer
        people are such stupid cunts.
        fuck everybody.
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
        Originally posted by Dudermagee
        You're stupid.

Comment

Lol hipster faggot.
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Mk3 is the only VW I would consider driving lol

Comment

You need to realize that basically every person in this thread is older than you, making you the kid, and not us.

Call us when you hit the real world.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
              www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                You need to realize that basically every person in this thread is older than you, making you the kid, and not us.

I have had 18 hour days these past 2 weeks. Fuck off.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Fuck UPS. They screwed me over. I was supposed to work today and tomorrow. Instead I sat in a conference room all day, learned how to lift boxes and buckle my seatbelt. Then they tell me that they will call me when they need me to work.

Comment

It's good for you.
                    people are such stupid cunts.
                    fuck everybody.
                    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                    listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                    Originally posted by Dudermagee
                    You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                      Fuck UPS. They screwed me over. I was supposed to work today and tomorrow. Instead I sat in a conference room all day, learned how to lift boxes and buckle my seatbelt. Then they tell me that they will call me when they need me to work.
                      They aren't paying you for your time while you're there?
                      I'm a mercenary for the restaurant industry.

Comment

We've all had those days, dude. Shit sucks, but it builds character.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                        www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• before

after

Haha!

What's up fellers

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post

Seriously. That rare few hours where you have nothing to do, video games feel awesome. Especially on a lazy sunday where everyone is busy and you've got a clear schedule.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Waaaaaaaah. Welcome to life. There were weeks where I was lucky to get 4 hours of sleep.
                            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                            Originally posted by Ollie
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              Seriously. That rare few hours where you have nothing to do, video games feel awesome. Especially on a lazy sunday where everyone is busy and you've got a clear schedule.

Waaaaaaaah. Welcome to life. There were weeks where I was lucky to get 4 hours of sleep.
                              I have another week of it ahead of me, and then I have to go home to a fucking war zone.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Working on a project that totals over 2 billion dollars worth of infrastructure, we are way be hind on our submission for Monday (not going to happen) and we will be under the deadline gun till June.

I remember back when I thought school projects were the end all/be all.

Comment

Working...
                                X