X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
      Beat Dishonored without being detected yet?
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• nah, i'm playing hard now, trying to get all the charms and runes and pictures and what not

have you?

without killing is doable, but without detection

not gonna be easy
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          Sup dood
          Just chilling at work now. My first day all I have done has signed papers and played on my phone. I have a sneaky feeling the rest of the day is going to suck.

Comment

• I wanna play Dishonored.

Comment

• sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                nah, i'm playing hard now, trying to get all the charms and runes and pictures and what not

have you?

without killing is doable, but without detection

not gonna be easy
                I've only gotten through the first two missions on normal, no killing and not detected yet. Certainly requires a ton of saving and a lot of patients.

I haven't actually picked up the game since thanksgiving, I wish I had more time for video games. I'm going to be getting FarCry3 for christmas- whether someone buys it for me or not.

Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                Just chilling at work now. My first day all I have done has signed papers and played on my phone. I have a sneaky feeling the rest of the day is going to suck.
                The first day is always the worst.
                Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                I wanna play Dishonored.
                It's a good game, definitely has re-play value which is rare in games too.
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• This kid here doesn't know how to sign his name in cursive like normal people

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                    This kid here doesn't know how to sign his name in cursive like normal people
                    My signature is horrible and probably easy to forge. I know this because my fiance has perfected it.

Comment

• yeah me too

just wondering if i should buy the extras game (has two extra missions and stuff)

The Lost Expenditions Edition:

2 Thrilling Single Player Action Missions
                      40 Min Of Additional Gameplay
                      Also includes an additional Multiplayer weapon: Type 10 Japanese Flare gun

Mission 1: Forgotten Experiment
                      Trapped inside a forgotten research facility, Jason discovers that the only way out is through the crumbling WWII ruins. But if Jason hopes to escape, he’ll have to activate the old experiments and unleash the electric storm that could kill him.

Mission 2: Ignition In The Deep
                      Inside an abandoned WWII military silo, the only thing standing between Jason and freedom are pirates and a forgotten missile leaking a lake of fuel. One stray bullet and the entire complex goes up in flames, forcing Jason to rely on his wits and stealth to survive.
                      Last edited by P78; 12-13-2012, 08:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        My signature is horrible and probably easy to forge. I know this because my fiance has perfected it.
                        This isn't a signature its just writing his name on a w4. He has fucked it up 3 times in a row. If he can't fill out a simple w4 he is fucked for life.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                          This isn't a signature its just writing his name on a w4. He has fucked it up 3 times in a row. If he can't fill out a simple w4 he is fucked for life.

Oh man. I just got put on another huge project, all of which depends on me. I have to design, fabricate, and implement a universal enclosure to hold 30 of our products, and it goes through a 10G vibration table while going through heat cycles between -30*C and 70*C for extended periods of time. This could get interesting.

Comment

• sounds cool

Comment

• What do you guys think of Buddy Club P1 wheels?

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
                                What do you guys think of Buddy Club P1 wheels?

Meh. I like the Kosei K1's a lot more. The reverse-concave wheel face on Buddy Club wheels drive me nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X