This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found the cause.

A bubble on the inside-facing sidewall of the tire gave way. Blizzaks evidently **** bubbles.

$305 later, I'll be picking up 2 replacements (I'd never replace just one) down the street. So it goes.

Girlfriend's only getting one present now. Still need to go shopping for mom, dad and sis. Them's the breaks.
    Last edited by FluidMotorUnion; 12-12-2012, 10:11 AM.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      And no way that was the highest HP car of the 80's. You sure Dave?
      not the hghest hp, just the fastest. peaked at 255hp 300tq. quartermile in high 12s i think
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Ah, yeah makes sense. I don't even retain 1/4 mile numbers I see or am told hahaha. 300tq is no joke especially in the 80s

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          fox body was the second fastest mass production car of the 80s
          Being the second fastest car in the 80's is like being in 2nd place for the special olympics. No matter what you were, you still suck.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          It was also featured as the star car in vanilla ice's ice ice baby.

It also featured a rear suspension that topped even VW in ass backwardness
          Don't forget the ridiculous asshole fanboi following they have. Meaning all of them.
          Originally posted by Z.Cockburn View Post
          Snowtires fucking suck..

But considering how well the work in the snow..

I would rather just have another car then have to change the wheels on my car all the time.
          I'm running my shitty all-seasons until the moment it snows. Even then I may just be too lazy and say fuck it.
          Originally posted by andybob View Post
          I know there is a way to fix the wheel hop issue, but I can't for the life of me remember what it is.
          Buying a BMW and selling the piece of shit Mustang?
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          not the hghest hp, just the fastest. peaked at 255hp 300tq. quartermile in high 12s i think
          High 12's? Not a chance in hell. MAYBE high 13's. I've raced stock fox-bodies in my Prelude and come neck-and-neck. And that's just sad.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Lol I **** domestic cars so bad.
            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
              Ah, yeah makes sense. I don't even retain 1/4 mile numbers I see or am told hahaha. 300tq is no joke especially in the 80s
              and it weighed something like 2600lbs

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

I don't think they are that bad but I'm kinda biased. My dad has an 07 GT. It's pretty quick but I still think its under powered for a "muscle car". They fixed that issue with the 5.0 motor though.

I still think one of the more fun car's I have ever driven is my mom's 03 MR2. For a 1.8 liter it moves a long pretty good but that thing sticks to the road like crazy for a stock car. Plus I think it's just bad ass for having the motor behind you. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• poos McLaren hahaha

1981 Ford Mustang M81 McLaren (2.3L Turbo) 0-60 mph 9.6 Quarter mile 17.2

Comment

• ok, im outta here. got a noon appointment to get the biggest used car dealer in CT as an account. peace

Comment

• Dave you gon buyyyy somethin?
                      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                        Dave you gon buyyyy somethin?
                        Can you read?
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          Can you read?
                          If he can, I don't think very well.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Can you read?
                            Josh in Braille? Yup he sure can.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              Deer chops? Huh?

Backstraps are where it's at. Corn-fed deer taste amazing.

No shit on that. I've always had good luck with Bridgestone and Yokohama, so that's what I've stuck with. I've always used Hankook i*Pikes for snow tires without issue either.
                              Yeah, shit this is as close as it gets. I am sure I have seen this deer leaping through the woods before

Lol ford
                              Say that everytime I walk to my garage

fox body was the second fastest mass production car of the 80s
                              Gonna go out on a limb and say the 'vette.

Only other mass produced car I can think would be faster. Not sure about Monte Carlo SS's though. They might have been too heavy...
                              Vetts back then were turds

lol no. the 80s vettes (3/c4)were awful. worst car ever made

the first was the grand national
                              Yeap, Fastest was the GNX but at a run of 547 they were limited production

I know they were junk. Wasn't the Grand Nation limited production though?
                              Nope I believe in 87 there were 20000 GNs alone not counting the T-type

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                              ohhhhhh yeah that TURBO! wheres Matt!?

rs? ninja its just the faces!?
                              You paiged?

And no way that was the highest HP car of the 80's. You sure Dave?
                              Not highest power, but applied the power properly.

about 50000 combined grand national, t-type, gnx were made
                              I think that was from 86-87.

I think they were underrated though. I might have mine on a dyno soon I'll let you guys know what happens.

Ah, yeah makes sense. I don't even retain 1/4 mile numbers I see or am told hahaha. 300tq is no joke especially in the 80s
                              Its about right. Once it hits full boost this car is soo fun. Breaks the tires loose at the top of first and chirps them once it hits second.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              Being the second fastest car in the 80's is like being in 2nd place for the special olympics. No matter what you were, you still suck.

Don't forget the ridiculous asshole fanboi following they have. Meaning all of them.

I'm running my shitty all-seasons until the moment it snows. Even then I may just be too lazy and say fuck it.

High 12's? Not a chance in hell. MAYBE high 13's. I've raced stock fox-bodies in my Prelude and come neck-and-neck. And that's just sad.

More like mid to low 13s for the GN. Thats with good tires

Comment

• So what I gathered from this discussion is a stock k swapped civic can house a mustang and a gnx in every form of motor sport.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X