This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
    I know someone who does that. His name starts with a K and ends with alil.
    lol KK aka Squishy that dik sucking ninja!
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
      lol KK aka Squishy that dik sucking ninja!
      Lols.

I need black interior for my 7. I've been looking and all i find is sand and grey. Fml.
      Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• sry only have black int for 5 series.. or i'd sell it to you

Comment

• Originally posted by Weponhead View Post
          sry only have black int for 5 series.. or i'd sell it to you
          Are they sport seats?
          Instagram @wickedweiss

Comment

• Weird. I noticed Pavel nominated his own car in the nominations thread. Then, I went back, and it wasn't fucking there.

Thankfully I screenshot that shit. Ignore the top left corner -- I was hovering over a bookmark link.

He even referred to himself in the third person, which of course the fucking bookmark link covered up.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
            www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
            I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
              Weird. I noticed Pavel nominated his own car in the nominations thread. Then, I went back, and it wasn't fucking there.

Thankfully I screenshot that shit. Ignore the top left corner -- I was hovering over a bookmark link.

He even referred to himself in the third person, which of course the fucking bookmark link covered up.
              ohhh man lol
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                Weird. I noticed Pavel nominated his own car in the nominations thread. Then, I went back, and it wasn't fucking there.

I SAW IT TOO. TOOK A SCREEN SHOT WITH MY IPHONE. LOL
                Instagram @wickedweiss

Comment

• That's a different Pavel. Lol.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• well he didn't post the minimum of 2 pics....
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Somehow i feel as if this whole COTY thing is gonna cause stupid drama.

Comment

• Is the owner of that car named Pavel as well? I thought he was just being a dick and saying he is nominating his own car (then posting only a single picture) and not even having the picture be of his own car. Pavel if you see this repost it with 2 photos if it is a legitimate nomination, and some actual info/link to a thread on it.

Comment

• Mindrape
                          Instagram @wickedweiss

Comment

Somehow i feel as if this whole COTY thing is gonna cause stupid drama.
                            no surprise there
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Somehow i feel as if this whole COTY thing is gonna cause stupid drama.
                              Link?

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                              Is the owner of that car named Pavel as well? I thought he was just being a dick and saying he is nominating his own car (then posting only a single picture) and not even having the picture be of his own car. Pavel if you see this repost it with 2 photos if it is a legitimate nomination.
                              Bahahhaah i bet he has two accounts!? He realized he was secretly nominating him self from the wrong acnt?

Cool guy tho so i am lost at the moment......
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
                                Is the owner of that car named Pavel as well? I thought he was just being a dick and saying he is nominating his own car (then posting only a single picture) and not even having the picture be of his own car. Pavel if you see this repost it with 2 photos if it is a legitimate nomination, and some actual info/link to a thread on it.
                                After looking at it more, the front bumpers are totally different.

I believe we have a case of mistaken identity here, everybody.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                                www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                                I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Working...
                                X