X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's on CBS. Watched an episode last night and now today I'm streaming it because I'm hooked. It's a modern take on Sherlock Holmes. The only weird thing I still struggle with is that Watson is a woman.
    Originally posted by Oxer
    people are such stupid cunts.
    fuck everybody.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
    Originally posted by Dudermagee
    You're stupid.

Comment

• lets get this show on the road! WHos here!?
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• ugh... still owe too much on my Audi to get rid of it.

Good news though. I heard back from one of the major contract companies down here in Tampa. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but these guys have a jr. position open that has been available for a while. I'm desperate and willing to take less money (this area doesn't pay as much as MD anyway) so I'm hoping they will pick me up.
        people are such stupid cunts.
        fuck everybody.
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
        Originally posted by Dudermagee
        You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
          sup sup

Hooked on Elementary. Such a good show.
          I dig that show as well. My wife and I watched an episode and have been hooked since.

Comment

• shit no time to look at that car today
            oh well
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Might be checking out these instead of that sedan over break.

Both are manuals, both pretty much stock. The silver coupe has a Stromung exhaust and front strut bar but that's it. The convertible is completely stock and only has 110,000 miles.
              ///M 2.0
              G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• I'm so fucking lazy.

Here I am, with access to a tire breakdown machine, yet here I am paying to get my tires installed during working hours because I can't bother myself to do it and stay late when I have a dinner date with my girlfriend after work.

(For the record, I'd refuse to not pay for service during working hours. I already get a check from the company; my goal isn't to suck them dry)

I'd wait another day, but I'm starting to get really paranoid about my space-saver spare tire being on my car for so long. It's been on for about a week, and I had it on last winter for almost a month. I don't know how long that tread is supposed to last, but 5 weeks of 60+ mile commutes can't be good.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• When is break?

Odds are if it's not in the next few days you won't be checking them out, since desirable cars tend to sell quick.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                    When is break?

Odds are if it's not in the next few days you won't be checking them out, since desirable cars tend to sell quick.
                    Wednesday for me. It may be a long shot, but I'm gonna try to stay optimistic.
                    ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                      I'm so fucking lazy.

Here I am, with access to a tire breakdown machine, yet here I am paying to get my tires installed during working hours because I can't bother myself to do it and stay late when I have a dinner date with my girlfriend after work.

(For the record, I'd refuse to not pay for service during working hours. I already get a check from the company; my goal isn't to suck them dry)

I'd wait another day, but I'm starting to get really paranoid about my space-saver spare tire being on my car for so long. It's been on for about a week, and I had it on last winter for almost a month. I don't know how long that tread is supposed to last, but 5 weeks of 60+ mile commutes can't be good.
                      If I worked where you do I'd be trying to learn as much as possible and using all the tools\machines

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                      When is break?

so true
                      Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                      Wednesday for me. It may be a long shot, but I'm gonna try to stay optimistic.
                      eh, they'll be others if they go

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                        eh, they'll be others if they go
                        Yeah I'm not gonna be heart broken if they get sold. The only thing about these is that they're both in really good condition, in my price range, and a reasonable distance from me. And finding one that isn't too far away has seemed to be the biggest issue.

I want to get the black convertible, buy some RS's and paint them Flyers orange... That way I can be the east coast version of Sean...

///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                          Yeah I'm not gonna be heart broken if they get sold. The only thing about these is that they're both in really good condition, in my price range, and a reasonable distance from me. And finding one that isn't too far away has seemed to be the biggest issue.

I want to get the black convertible, buy some RS's and paint them Flyers orange... That way I can be the east coast version of Sean...

Comment

• sooooo if I got a G35 my equips would look like this on it...

I could live with that

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                              When is break?

Yep. Some people don't understand that. I'm always asked to find good deals for ppl so when I find something I tell them BUY IT RIGHT NOW. They never do and then bitch how I always end up with the good deals. It's simple craigslist economics if you ask me.

Wednesday's not bad though, there's a chance

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                If I worked where you do I'd be trying to learn as much as possible and using all the toolsmachines
                                I know how to break my own tires down. I've done it a few times before. I just don't want to today. I don't feel like covering myself in shit before I have to drive to my girlfriend's. I work 11 hours a day, so I get about 2 hours to myself at night before having to go to sleep, and I don't feel like spending 25% of that free time in the shower.

I understand and can do just about anything that doesn't involve the valvetrain, transmission or welding. I'm not very physically strong, so some of it's tougher for me and takes a lot longer, but it gets done.

Just...not today.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                                www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Working...
                                X