X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From where I'm at, every mile you move west it rains an inch more per year. Fuck the rainforest.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      One of the biggest Dub guys out here had a mostly stock GTI for the past 4 years. Still lives with his parents and works a desk job, no girlfriend, but always talks a big game. I've seen him get turned down more times than I can count.

Juat bought a 2012 Mustang GT. Not sure if more or less douchebag...
      Who's that? I **** the roclife faggots more than the rocdub faggots that's for sure.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
        No yeah that's totally what I meant. NOBODY in the world pays for it.

Awesome analytical skills bro
        According to their stats they have about 4 million paying subscribers.
        According to my math 4 million subscribers is about 4 million more than nobody.

Awesome math skills bro.
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post

Awesome math skills bro.
          sat radio is already dead. nobody buys that shit unless it comes with a new car. Pandora pro is what everyone has been doing for the last couple years $40 a year, no commercials and streams right through your car stereo
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            sat radio is already dead. nobody buys that shit unless it comes with a new car. Pandora pro is what everyone has been doing for the last couple years $40 a year, no commercials and streams right through your car stereo
            i dont know how many people stream in the car often, when its too easy to reach data limits, unless you have a carrier that doesnt have one.
            Originally posted by Kielan
            I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
              i dont know how many people stream in the car often, when its too easy to reach data limits, unless you have a carrier that doesnt have one.
              as soon as I ever mention streaming pandora to a customer, they are always all about it. for every 100 Pandora ready radios I sold, I might have sold 1 sat radio. Actually, in the 3 months or however long I works in that shop this summer, I only sold 2 sat radio ready decks. and they were to people that paid for the lifetime subscription back in 2003 so they dont pay for it anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                I think pandora is going to maintain its dominance in the US.
                Ill probably buy one of their units for my next car

Comment

• 106.1 KMEL NOGGA!
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Chinese for lunch?

Chinese for lunch.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

I think pandora is going to maintain its dominance in the US.
                      Ill probably buy one of their units for my next car
                      I listen to shitty fm radio. so no matter where the technology it, Im currently a fucking loser lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                        Chinese for lunch?

Chinese for lunch.
                        cannibalism?

Comment

Awesome math skills bro.
                          Nice job using Google and once again failing to understand a simple concept. Spotify's current priority is converting free users to paying users and are having a hell of a time doing so to reach profitability in the US. If they don't get a much larger paying user base soon, they will undoubtedly tip. They are simply unsustainable with free users.

Again, I said "Spotify will be dead in the next couple years if people don't start paying for a subscription." If you take that in the literal sense that not one of the 20 million or whatever users is paying now, than that just further proves your simple mindedness.

So stfu today Duder. I'm tired of your retarded, petty comments.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

So stfu today Duder. I'm tired of your retarded Petty comments.
                            YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE ME.

*sobs*

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                            www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                            I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Nice job using Google and once again failing to understand a simple concept. Spotify's current priority is converting free users to paying users and are having a hell of a time doing so to reach profitability in the US. If they don't get a much larger paying user base soon, they will undoubtedly tip. They are simply unsustainable with free users.

Again, I said "Spotify will be dead in the next couple years if people don't start paying for a subscription." If you take that in the literal sense that not one of the 20 million or whatever users is paying now, than that just further proves your simple mindedness.

So stfu today Duder. I'm tired of your retarded, petty comments.
                              Tl;dr

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                                YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE ME.

[IMG]http://www.skopemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/tom-petty.jpg[IMG]

*sobs*
                                life can be tuff sometimes Mr. Petty.

Comment

Working...
                                X