X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
    Yea I could line up my e90 studs to see if they match. I'll let u know
    e90* correct! lol that would be great! Can you post a pic when ever you get around to it of them... Tag me.....

thanks E!
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      Debating if I should mess with Khalil and act like i don't speak english well.
      If you're good at accents then go for it lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
        If you're good at accents then go for it lol.
        no starbucks run today?
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
          no starbucks run today?
          Actually within a few hours lol. Venti Peppermint Mocha frappe, mmmmm...

Comment

• Picking up from my guy after work tonight. I'm going to be real sad when I move and my hookup no longer does home delivery. The risk (to me) is almost completely mitigated.

Gonna see if I can knock out all the Templar-held forts in AC3 tonight. I've done one so far, and I'm getting pretty good with the whole "ten of them and one of me" style of combat in this game. Slaughter for DAYS.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
            www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
            I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
              Actually within a few hours lol. Venti Peppermint Mocha frappe, mmmmm...
              Bro try whole milk! On everything there its a must. Even the hot drinks come out so much creemer and richer!

Knew it was almost that time am craving it too!

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
              Picking up from my guy after work tonight. I'm going to be real sad when I move and my hookup no longer does home delivery. The risk (to me) is almost completely mitigated.

Gonna see if I can knock out all the Templar-held forts in AC3 tonight. I've done one so far, and I'm getting pretty good with the whole "ten of them and one of me" style of combat in this game. Slaughter for DAYS.
              Must figure out how to get shit to my EastCoast RT guys!?
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• wait.. u have to order whole milk at starbucks.. i thought that shit came standard.

Comment

Must figure out how to get shit to my EastCoast RT guys!?
                  Midwest is where we're hurting on prices, good sir.

-Cut a big candle in half.
                  -Hollow it out so you make a cylinder.
                  -Inside the two cylinder halves, insert bags of vacuum sealed deliciousness.
                  -"Weld" the candle back together. It's wax. You'll figure it out.
                  -Mail candle + 1 lb bag of Starbucks coffee grounds (tear the bag slightly).

Done. Did your job for you. That contains just about every safeguard I can find against the most common methods of finding it:

Dogs = thrown off by the coffee grounds and the vacuum-sealed deliciousness.
                  X-rays = thrown off by solid mass of candle (physicists tell me if I'm wrong here)
                  Visual inspection = a candle and a bag of coffee. Looks like a shitty Christmas gift to me.
                  Last edited by FluidMotorUnion; 12-03-2012, 06:28 PM.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                  www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Weponhead View Post
                    wait.. u have to order whole milk at starbucks.. i thought that shit came standard.
                    no u better tell them too! They use 2% some even non-fat! Its standard! LOL i know i found out barely 4 years ago or so!

My ex was a mang. fucking cunt! Tried to take the cat! Bitch its my CAT WTF!
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                      Midwest is where we're hurting on prices, good sir.

-Cut a big candle in half.
                      -Hollow it out so you make a cylinder.
                      -Inside the two cylinder halves, insert bags of vacuum sealed deliciousness.
                      -"Weld" the candle back together. It's wax. You'll figure it out.
                      -Mail candle + 1 lb bag of Starbucks coffee grounds (tear the bag slightly)

Done. Did your job for you.
                      ahhhhhh Nice! I was thinkinh a teddy but thats pure win! lol No return adress! And it would be a gift my friend no pay needed lol!

I will put a few weeks of thought into this! I say lets try a bit! (no return adress? lol)
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I had no idea you guys burned. +(?) Points to you fellas

Comment

ahhhhhh Nice! I was thinkinh a teddy but thats pure win! lol No return adress! And it would be a gift my friend no pay needed lol!

I will put a few weeks of thought into this! I say lets try a bit! (no return adress? lol)
                          If you're really serious about it, check Reddit and forums that specialize in that sort of thing.

I mean, if Silk Road can be that popular, it can't be the most difficult thing on the planet to do, right? I'd like to think I'm smarter than your average drug user.

And yes, no return address would be smart. Dropping in a dropbox (rather thank taking it to a UPS/FedEx/USPS office) would be smart as well, since there's no cameras.

Shit, for not thinking this through previously, I've really thought this through.

Alternatively, drive it to me. It won't cost ME anything extra.

(And @Sam Jackson, yes indeed. I'm an Ent through and through. Prefer it to alcohol most of the time.)

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                          www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• If it fits it ships

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
                              I had no idea you guys burned. +(?) Points to you fellas
                              hey hey shhhh shhhhhhh hush hush lol I am the only open (nothing to loose)

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                              If you're really serious about it, check Reddit and forums that specialize in that sort of thing.

I mean, if Silk Road can be that popular, it can't be the most difficult thing on the planet to do, right? I'd like to think I'm smarter than your average drug user.

And yes, no return address would be smart. Dropping in a dropbox (rather thank taking it to a UPS/FedEx/USPS office) would be smart as well, since there's no cameras.

Shit, for not thinking this through previously, I've really thought this through.

Alternatively, drive it to me. It won't cost ME anything extra.

(And @Sam Jackson, yes indeed. I'm an Ent through and through. Prefer it to alcohol most of the time.)
                              this is very good! You are a smart dude this i new before loL! You will have a PM soon!
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Get me on thisssssss I'll throw bills, just want some of that legit

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Working...
                                X