This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    T-minus 1 hour until I can shave my beast beard off and go back to being a normal bearded fellow.
    I shaved mine off a few days ago. Yep, shaved off a whopping 19 hairs or some shit...

Comment

• I didn't even attempt movember because I knew 1 month wouldn't be enough time

Comment

• If one more person shares that "Lottery winner" photo on Facebook, I'm going to start burning houses down.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
        www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
        I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          T-minus 1 hour until I can shave my beast beard off and go back to being a normal bearded fellow.
          I rock a beard for function. Im outside all day. keeps my fucking face warm
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• i rock a beard because it strikes fear at my enemies! The look in their eyes is priceless while i rage and charge at them!

my dad had a beard my grandpa had one and so on....... U ime oca i sina!
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
              i rock a beard because it strikes fear at my enemies! The look in their eyes is priceless while i rage and charge at them!

my dad had a beard my grandpa had one and so on....... U ime oca i sina!
              LOL Rob.
              Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Aaaaaaand Michelin's only giving me 25% off two new Super Sports (one had a bubble, which they goodwilled in for me). They claimed that they have "no idea" what could have contributed to the tire failure, whether or not it was driver error, so that's the best they can do.

So I still have to pay about $280 post-tax for two new tires. Needless to say, I am not happy. I'm also displeased because I'm down to 5/32nds or less on every tire's tread, which is a good deal of wear. If I don't replace two at the start of next season, I'll be replacing four. I can't afford this shit every single year. They're supposed to be good for 30,000 fucking miles! I'm at maybe 11, 12k.

I see fucking jagoff rich kids gaming Michelin's warranty on MBWorld's C63 AMG forum by doing shitloads of burnouts in their PSS's, then going to the tire shop and being like, "This wear pattern is strange." They get a new set every, fucking, time. Ugh.

I just want to sell my car. I make shit money, work far too long each week and put up with too much shit to watch money fly out of my wallet at this rate for such a banal fucking reason. I may as well take a fucking Ruckus to and from work every day.

Rage Friday has commenced.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                  Aaaaaaand Michelin's only giving me 25% off two new Super Sports (one had a bubble, which they goodwilled in for me). They claimed that they have "no idea" what could have contributed to the tire failure, whether or not it was driver error, so that's the best they can do.

So I still have to pay about $280 post-tax for two new tires. Needless to say, I am not happy. I'm also displeased because I'm down to 5/32nds or less on every tire's tread, which is a good deal of wear. If I don't replace two at the start of next season, I'll be replacing four. I can't afford this shit every single year. They're supposed to be good for 30,000 fucking miles! I'm at maybe 11, 12k.

I see fucking jagoff rich kids gaming Michelin's warranty on MBWorld's C63 AMG forum by doing shitloads of burnouts in their PSS's, then going to the tire shop and being like, "This wear pattern is strange." They get a new set every, fucking, time. Ugh.

I just want to sell my car. I make shit money, work far too long each week and put up with too much shit to watch money fly out of my wallet at this rate for such a banal fucking reason. I may as well take a fucking Ruckus to and from work every day.

Rage Friday has commenced.
                  rage friday is one of the best things Ive ever done with my life

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    rage friday is one of the best things Ive ever done with my life
                    and youre not getting 200% warranty because youre not some dbag rich kid. they figure you and your civic can kick rocks

Comment

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
                      LOL Rob.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      and youre not getting 200% warranty because youre not some dbag rich kid. they figure you and your civic can kick rocks
                      lol RichKids
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Yore*

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                          Yore*
                          sometimes i see a grammar error after I post and Im all like "fuck you Marriam Webster and your dictionary. Come on me bro!"
                          Then I dont change the error out of spite

Comment

sometimes i see a grammar error after I post and Im all like "fuck you Marriam Webster and your dictionary. Come on me bro!"
                            Then I dont change the error out of spite
                            yeah thats what i due too

IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Smoking weed with you
                              Cause you taught me to

IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Hello

Comment

Working...
                                X