Clear All

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
    Are you on something?

Like seriously.
    nope..... wait! yes I AM ON YOUR MOTHER
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      Y'all know I like to shoot pool, so the fact that she's a pro player, is all Asian with a body like that and pretty in the face, she is the Gina Carano of Billiards.
      i hear you, she's crazy hot and is made hotter that she has a purpose in life. 99% of bitches just wander through life

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
      coming from a guy with a supra motor in a bmw the fact that you only like half azn girls actually ads up so your good! Perfectlly normal!

Hey have you ever ran coils with only one adjuster in on the bottom!?
      i would bang the shit out of asian chick, but mostly for the taboo factor

in the past yeah i have but you have to find a way for the adjuster to not spin down like a bunch of teflon tape or something.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
        nope..... wait! yes I AM ON YOUR MOTHER
        Id find that funny if I was 12 but I'm not.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          i hear you, she's crazy hot and is made hotter that she has a purpose in life. 99% of bitches just wander through life

i would bang the shit out of asian chick, but mostly for the taboo factor

in the past yeah i have but you have to find a way for the adjuster to not spin down like a bunch of teflon tape or something.
          yes! YOU ARE MY GUY BRO IF I WAS KK I WOULD SUCK YOU UP!

I WAS TRAPPED thinking of sulotions but this is just pure win lol! I assumed with the weight of the car that it wouldnt spin and loosen but now i know that shitty thin white tape will due!
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• you'll get used to rob, he's like that one cousin that you don't introduce to your gf's parents

Comment

Hey have you ever ran coils with only one adjuster in on the bottom!?
              Yep, when coils don't go lower, take out the collars

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
              for mine the one collar left just bottomed out on the base height adjuster, so it locked in place
              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

you'll get used to rob, he's like that one cousin that you don't introduce to your gf's parents

Okay then.

Comment

yes! YOU ARE MY GUY BRO IF I WAS KK I WOULD SUCK YOU UP!

I WAS TRAPPED thinking of sulotions but this is just pure win lol! I assumed with the weight of the car that it wouldnt spin and loosen but now i know that shitty thin white tape will due!
                  well your springs actually turn when you turn so its a possibility that it can over time. its .99 insurance, why not

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
                    Id find that funny if I was 12 but I'm not.
                    lisen up faggot! Ill get to the point! You must not RT that much because thats how i due. Most have learned to deal with it...... If you cannot then just pay me no attention!

PS you have the balls to ask me what am on with a sig like that! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON?
                    i thought acid went away in the 70s!? I only smoke cigs and weed thats it! So thats what am on 24/7!
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post

for mine the one collar left just bottomed out on the base height adjuster, so it locked in place
                      i believe he has traditional style struts not like the jap style stuff that are height adjusted independent of pre load

Comment

• my god rob, i need to bring a taser if i ever meet you for these episodes you have hahaha

Comment

you'll get used to rob, he's like that one cousin that you don't introduce to your gf's parents
                          WISE MAN! ^

Originally posted by 180roman View Post

I cut that part out. It was all bulky and ugly lol plus my wheel would hit it! So i shaved it off the housing the stock spring holder (bottom) fuck my english !

well your springs actually turn when you turn so its a possibility that it can over time. its .99 insurance, why not
                          yeah that too! good point your the man!
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

lisen up faggot! Ill get to the point! You must not RT that much because thats how i due. Most have learned to deal with it...... If you cannot then just pay me no attention!

PS you have the balls to ask me what am on with a sig like that! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON?
                            i thought acid went away in the 70s!? I only smoke cigs and weed thats it! So thats what am on 24/7!
                            Actually I am on RT quite alot but at different times to what you must me normally.
                            And i'm not on anything.

Comment

i believe he has traditional style struts not like the jap style stuff that are height adjusted independent of pre load
                              pics coming lol!

my god rob, i need to bring a taser if i ever meet you for these episodes you have hahaha
                              bahahhahah i just need to smoke lol am actually off but rt is good right now! lol
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• rob, you have a medical card?

Comment

Working...
                                X