X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the...

Comment

• I've seen that before! that is just awesome!
      Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
      Now: MB W211 320cdi
      Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

• Getting Bride Maxis III's for a fucking steal of a price through a group buy of misc seats. Excited as fuck.

Getting a pair of them with everything but the car specific bracket for literally a 4th of what one retails for. And yes, they're genuine.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• got some oz futura's for my car, sticking with those
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• no work .. thx rain.

Comment

• Morning all. Woke up a fucking half hour late today, but still managed to beat my boss into work.

yeahfuckyeah.gif
              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
              Originally posted by Ollie
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• no crane work cuz rainwork?

that IS a great feeling chris

Comment

• Really glad I bought this over the weekend. Best purchase I've made in ages.

32", 1080p, LED-lit, a whole bunch of Smart TV app bullshit that I didn't know was popular these days.

It's not often I can afford new tech like this, but i said fuck it and bought it with a freshly-opened Abt credit card (no interest for 6 months, plan in paying off the TV in 3-4) that I don't intend to use again, since it's a 30% APR. Fuuuuuuuck THAT.

Then I bought AC3 and haven't really done anything else since. It's a really fun game, despite not playing 1 or 2 yet. Still working through the early story (Connor doesn't even have his Assassin robes yet), but I'm digging it. Free running is really fun to do when you're a little buzzed.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                  www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                  I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• ^ I thought you bought that land when I seen the pic at first lol.

Comment

• volcano u mean

or is it already a caldera

should borrow that AC3 game from someone

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                        Getting Bride Maxis III's for a fucking steal of a price through a group buy of misc seats. Excited as fuck.

Getting a pair of them with everything but the car specific bracket for literally a 4th of what one retails for. And yes, they're genuine.
                        I'd be weary, I assume every bride is fake that is discounted. Bride gives zero discounts to vendors.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                          ^ I thought you bought that land when I seen the pic at first lol.
                          Haha if only. "Yeah, you know, bought this caldera for super cheap."

Originally posted by P78 View Post
                          should borrow that AC3 game from someone
                          Either borrow it from a friend or Redbox it. Best Buy had it on sale for PS3 for $35 this past weekend, so I jumped at the opportunity. BlOps2 is going to wait, though, as I don't feel like spending $60 on a game I've basically bought and played through four times already (MW3, MW4, World at War and Black Ops 1)

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                          www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                            I'd be weary, I assume every bride is fake that is discounted. Bride gives zero discounts to vendors.
                            That's kind of what I was thinking too.

When I bought my Recaro, I made sure it came with paperwork and documentation. Thankfully it did, and I still got it at a good discount- but I still paid $300 for one seat.
                            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                            Originally posted by Ollie
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                              Haha if only. "Yeah, you know, bought this caldera for super cheap."

Either borrow it from a friend or Redbox it. Best Buy had it on sale for PS3 for $35 this past weekend, so I jumped at the opportunity. BlOps2 is going to wait, though, as I don't feel like spending $60 on a game I've basically bought and played through four times already (MW3, MW4, World at War and Black Ops 1)
                              i was thinking of doing just that

but shipping from the states will kill it for me
                              and my local game supplier still charges 60$ for it

Comment

• Top Gear is down in Tampa all day today. Considering driving down.
                                people are such stupid cunts.
                                fuck everybody.
                                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                                listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                                Originally posted by Dudermagee
                                You're stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X