This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check out his backwards entries

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obTC6k3ddpg"]EXTREME ENTRY COMP - Stewy Bryant at ADGP (Outside Footage) - YouTube[/ame]
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Holy shit, those reverse entries are nuts.

Sup guys. Went and saw the movie Flight today, pretty good drama movie.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
        Saw the pics.
        Pretty fucking intense. My bro was facing a team with 4 D1 athletes but they hung in there till the end. Time to help him with his highlight reel and get his name out there so he can move onto college ball.
        BMW E38
        That White Evo
        -SOLD
        instagram @kbuss
        flickr

Comment

• has anybody rolled bad or sprained theyre ankle i have before but this time bad question is how long did it take you to recover completely

flickr
          TUMBLR
          instagram @btober

Comment

• Originally posted by btober View Post
            has anybody rolled bad or sprained theyre ankle i have before but this time bad question is how long did it take you to recover completely
            about a year ago I rolled my ankle pretty bad, was swollen for about 2 weeks and then my leg and foot had spots of purple on it for up to a month
            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rErxqBGHeFk"]Subaru BRZ with Rocket Bunny Aero Kit - XCAR - YouTube[/ame]
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Cool video dudeman.

I finally was able to see an FRS in person today up close. They are a lot smaller than I thought they would be but I really like them. I'd really be sold on one if they dropped the STi running gear in minus the front wheel drive stuff.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                  Cool video dudeman.

I finally was able to see an FRS in person today up close. They are a lot smaller than I thought they would be but I really like them. I'd really be sold on one if they dropped the STi running gear in minus the front wheel drive stuff.
                  wat

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                    wat
                    wat

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

. I'd really be sold on one if they dropped the STi running gear in minus the front wheel drive stuff.
                      wut

Comment

• So last night when I was drinking, I hit up this chick from BWW. I wasn't expecting she'd pick up or if she still had my number or let alone saved it. Well she picked up right away, fucking totally caught me off guard... Right then is when I remembered she took a pic of her & I with her phone, so I asked if she could send me it and she said yeah.

It's almost 8pm and I don't have the picture. FUCKING WHORE.

Comment

Cool video dudeman.

That's what the Greddy drift FR-S is. A Cosworth EJ257 from a STI and a STI Trans with the center diff removed and the axle shafts capped off. I think Team Orange does the same thing on their STI's

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            wut
                            derp. Basically the motor and trans without the front wheel drive pars. See below:

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                            That's what the Greddy drift FR-S is. A Cosworth EJ257 from a STI and a STI Trans with the center diff removed and the axle shafts capped off. I think Team Orange does the same thing on their STI's

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Damn that looks good.
                              Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                              2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                                why wouldn't they just swap longblocks

Comment

Working...
                                X