X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought me a 93 corolla . Thing is mint .

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      Free replacement?
      Early upgrade. I was 6 months early on it, but they waived all the fees for it. I just had to pay for the phone as if I was getting a new plan. I probably could have bargained for more but I'm not usually an asshole on the phone.

Originally posted by Weponhead View Post
      Just bought me a 93 corolla . Thing is mint .
      My condolences.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        Early upgrade. I was 6 months early on it, but they waived all the fees for it. I just had to pay for the phone as if I was getting a new plan. I probably could have bargained for more but I'm not usually an asshole on the phone.

My condolences.
        I think that's about right. For Verizon, if you were to early upgrade outta the blue, it's the phone's price (whatever it may be for the 2yr contract) plus a $30 early upgrade fee.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
          I think that's about right. For Verizon, if you were to early upgrade outta the blue, it's the phone's price (whatever it may be for the 2yr contract) plus a $30 early upgrade fee.
          Yup. I wanted to wait until after the holidays to get a new phone (when everything goes on sale), but I can't deal with this shit anymore. It's so irritating to not be able to text or call out on my phone.
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Yoo

Comment

• I like it for what it is . Cheap reliable car to drive to work . It's getting tinted and a stereo and after winter it'll get lowered . But I'm just gonna drive it till it dies

Comment

• I also bought a 95 w202 Mercedes this morning, shits clapped on the outside but runs like a top for 800 bucks.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• This means that I have extra cash to do a better swap on te black e36 sedan. I'm thinking NA 2jz, NA-T down the line

Comment

• oh hai

chris did u c the honda on alphards?
                    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                      This means that I have extra cash to do a better swap on te black e36 sedan. I'm thinking NA 2jz, NA-T down the line
                      Look at you go.

Jaze, you know where I should go to get a Contitech Serpentine belt? I'm avoiding going to the stealership.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Dude, go to vatozone and get whatever they have, ive never ever used a fancy serp. Belt.

A dayco or gates belt is 20 bucks tops

Comment

I also bought a 95 w202 Mercedes this morning, shits clapped on the outside but runs like a top for 800 bucks.
                          Lol nice
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Dude, go to vatozone and get whatever they have, ive never ever used a fancy serp. Belt.

A dayco or gates belt is 20 bucks tops
                            That's what I have now, and it's making a fucking awful noise. I was talking to Geoff, and he was saying that in his experience when he worked for BMW that was the cause of it. I proved it yesterday sprayed the belts in silicone spray, sound went away.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I also bought a 95 w202 Mercedes this morning, shits clapped on the outside but runs like a top for 800 bucks.
                              Nice. Cut some coil springs on it and away you go.
                              Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                              This means that I have extra cash to do a better swap on te black e36 sedan. I'm thinking NA 2jz, NA-T down the line
                              No no no no no. Do not boost an NA 2JZ.
                              Originally posted by P78 View Post
                              oh hai

chris did u c the honda on alphards?
                              Harro

And no, I did not.

Comment

• and jaze i have the perfect wheels for that car haha

chris
                                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Working...
                                X